Jackson Hole Airport

Old June 12th 09, 12:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Jackson Hole Airport

I know alot of you guys and gals are pilots and we need your help.

The National Park Service is soliciting comments regarding this and
everyone is welcome to post their comments with the NPS. The only
thing required in the comment is to support the lease extension or
not. To date some radical organizations have flooded the comment box
with negative replies. We need all the positive comments possible and
this is the only way I know how to make it happen.

Please go to http://parkplanning.nps.gov/document...umentId= 2648
7 and click on comment on document.

This in not a hoax and your help is critically needed to secure the
future of Jackson Hole Airport. Please feel free to pass this on and/
or contact me with any questions.

Thank you

Ben Haas. AOPA ASNV KJAC
307-690-7828
Old June 12th 09, 12:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ben[_3_]

*Please go tohttp://parkplanning.nps.gov/document.cfm?parkId=68&projectId=12099&do...
7 and click on comment on document.

*This in not a hoax and your help is critically needed to secure the
future of Jackson Hole Airport. Please feel free to pass this on and/
or contact me with any questions.

*Thank you

*Ben Haas. AOPA ASNV KJAC
*307-690-7828

New link,,,,,,http://parkplanning.nps.gov/document.cfm?
parkId=68&projectId=12099&documentId=26487
Old June 12th 09, 12:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Mark Hansen

On 06/11/09 16:43, Ben wrote:
On Jun 11, 5:17 pm, " wrote:
[...]

Ben,

If you enclose the link in angle brackets, it should (in most cases) not
get broken:

http://parkplanning.nps.gov/document.cfm?parkId=68&projectId=12099&documentId= 26487

Best Regards,
Old June 12th 09, 10:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
David[_10_]

They expanded the airport some 20 years or more ago and it brought in
all the personal jets (and some regionals). The saying was it drove
out the millionaires and brought in the billionaires. I supose this
expansion will drive out the billionaires and bring in the
trillionaires? It really isn't needed. Pork mostly. You can certainly
land any general aviation plane on it without expansion. Expanding
that airport really did change the town of Jackson (for the worse).
Old June 12th 09, 11:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ben[_3_]

On Jun 12, 3:38*pm, David wrote:
They expanded the airport some 20 years or more ago and it brought in
all the personal jets (and some regionals). The saying was it drove
out the millionaires and brought in the billionaires. I supose this
expansion will drive out the billionaires and bring in the
trillionaires? It really isn't needed. Pork mostly. You can certainly
land any general aviation plane on it without expansion. Expanding
that airport really did change the town of Jackson (for the worse).

Thanks Mark for the tip, and Dave. I do understand where you are
coming from. Word on the street is,,, The national park will cave into
the pressures of the vocal greens and the lease will not get extended,
When it is up the airport gets bulldozed.
Old June 19th 09, 08:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
David[_10_]

On Jun 12, 4:02*pm, Ben wrote:

Thanks Mark for the tip, and Dave. I do understand where you are
coming from. Word on the street is,,, The national park will cave into
the pressures of the vocal greens and the lease will not get extended,
When it is up the airport gets bulldozed.

Doubtful it will get closed. Jackson needs it for their economy. Not
sure they need an expansion though. General Avaition certainly doesn't
need it expanded.