The good old/bad old days in R.A.P.

Old April 5th 10, 08:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default The good old/bad old days in R.A.P.

writes:

It would be very naive to think your computer accessible to the
internet is keeping your data confidential.

It is.
Old April 5th 10, 08:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Apr 5, 2:56*pm, Mxsmanic wrote:

I know whereof I speak, but I agree that you should always look things up on
your own.

Really, you don't show it here.

Old April 5th 10, 09:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

writes:

Really, you don't show it here.

This is an aviation group, not an IT group.
Old April 5th 10, 10:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Apr 6, 8:42*am, Mxsmanic wrote:
writes:
Really, you don't show it here.

This is an aviation group, not an IT group.

That's never worried you before !
Old April 5th 10, 11:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

george writes:

That's never worried you before !

I didn't say anything about worry.
Old April 5th 10, 11:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Apr 5, 3:42*pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
writes:
Really, you don't show it here.

This is an aviation group, not an IT group.

So, why did you even respond in the thread at all? To show your
lack of knowledge?

You don't show your aviation knowledge here EITHER.

True disconnect with reality you do demonstrate your best. That I
will give you credit for.
Old April 6th 10, 02:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

writes:

So, why did you even respond in the thread at all?

The subject contained "R.A.P.": rec.AVIATION.PILOTING.
Old April 6th 10, 02:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Apr 6, 8:07*am, Mxsmanic wrote:
writes:
So, why did you even respond in the thread at all?

The subject contained "R.A.P.": rec.AVIATION.PILOTING.

Oh, but the text contained IT material so apparently you only verify
what I said in the first place that you have a serious comprehension
problem.

I ASKED A VERY SIMPLE QUESTION THAT YOU STILL FAIL TO ANSWER.

WHY DID YOU RESPOND IF IT WAS OFF TOPIC and you were concerned it was
off topic???

Can you answer a very simple and direct question?

old days Airman Rotorcraft 23 January 2nd 07 01:36 PM
OK, so who out there remembers the good old days Aviation CDs Products 0 March 18th 06 12:35 AM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good Excelsior Home Built 0 April 22nd 05 01:11 AM
Just a few more days Louis L. Perley III Owning 1 December 31st 04 01:36 PM
Good Ole Days Bob Moore Piloting 2 November 16th 04 02:43 AM