I hope this helps this group

Old April 9th 10, 03:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default I hope this helps this group

In an effort to help the RAP group, I will no longer
submit a post here as Mark,
If you see that identity, then...it's YOUR troll, whom
I may add was here being an ass before I came along
several months ago. Then, he was Jeffrey Bloss, but
it's someone that hangs out here under another name,
and has a VERY LONG history of assholiness.

So the hole thing is actually YOUR fault for not being my friend.

Furthermore, to make sure I have a FRESH computer,
I simply gave my laptop to a needy person, and
bought myself an upgrade. Hell, they're practically
disposable these days anyway.

im wealthy beyond anything you can imagine.

So to the troll,you're out of luck unless you
want to read about soup kitchens. I taught the
entire homeless community in Greenville SC how
to network.

Yesterday was a hoot, as I began my advanced
training in aerobatics. Does the term "imminent
stall" mean anything to you? Heh, I'm still
hearing horns. And lying to the FAA

*SSShhhhhhhhhhhhhh!*

Have a nice summer. Even though it's spring.

Later I'll be posting here, ON
TOPIC, different identity and IP address.

I found you what that means, that IP address thing.

When Bell South yanked my account for those
Jeff Bloss DEATH THREATS.

Good luck folks. Sorry about your trolls.

Clean up YOUR act.
--
Mark The Prozac King
www.myspace.com/gayincarolina
Old April 9th 10, 04:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Default Not aviation

On Apr