Mark !!! Assistance Please !!!

Old April 5th 10, 01:56 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
thunderhoof

Default Mark !!! Assistance Please !!!

On Apr 4, 5:09*pm, Mark wrote:
On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 12:00:00 -0700 (PDT), thunderhoof wrote:
On Apr 4, 2:57*pm, thunderhoof wrote:
On Apr 4, 1:14*pm, Mark wrote:

On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 13:13:10 -0400, Loverly Vagina wrote:
Sir Mark, of Mark(ie), marking my words, mark with answers, answer,
sir Mark, my pussy squirts and hates sex !!!

Advise !!!

To say, "Loverly Vagina" is, well, incorrect. *The Vagina
only refers to the internal portion of the canal. *What
would make more sense is to say, "Loverly Vulva", as
this encompasses the clitoris *and* the labials, ie, the
external features which are so visually iconic. *Hope
this helps.

Also, *today, many doctors are still in disagreement
regarding the female orgasm, specifically with regard
to the fluid compostition of "squirting" out the urethera
during climax. *I can assure you it is a seperate
substance from urine, quite pleasant.

I'd advise women to not feel inhibited during sex when
you feel this sensation, similar to a need to pee. If you
will simply relax and allow it to flow, your orgasmic
experience will be much more intense.

If you have any further questions about your
pussy, just post them here, and one of us should be
able to help.

---
Mark aka Mr. Vagina

when

you feel this sensation, similar to a need to pee.

WTF?! You ARE an idiot! Having an orgasm for a woman anyway doesn't
resemble the feeling of needing to pee AT ALL! *And if she does have a
sensation of needing to urinate while coming ... That Lady needs to
see a gynecologist STAT!

I guess this is why only 15 year olds wanna **** you, they don't know
any better... yet. Hope you're wrapping your weener to protect that
sweet thing from whatever STD you're carrying around THESE days
ASSHOLE!

The person you're addressing, who is forging my posts, is Jeffrey
Bloss, not Mark(ie) (me)...He also hacked my "Tiger Would" troll
identity...Bloss is just a run of the mill sockpuppet asshole who
spends ALL his waking moments on usenet, identifying people whom he
realizes *are far superior to him = Mark(ie)*, so he emulates me
here, pretending he is me, and not the mundane basement loser **** I
am. (as opposed to unique basement loser ****s). In a word...he’s a…

***** **** *****

--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.

Sorry Dude, I am addressing the ****tard who wrote that piece of
****e... the fact he's sockpuppeting you makes me even angrier than a
hornet nest in a tornado on the way to Oz.

****?! Nah thats an insult to the furry bikini's EVERYWHERE!
Old April 5th 10, 01:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Not aviation

On Apr 4, 4:11*pm, Loverly Vagina wrote:
On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 11:55:02 -0700 (PDT), thunderhoof wrote:
On Apr 4, 1:13*pm, Loverly Vagina wrote:
Sir Mark, of Mark(ie), marking my words, mark with answers, answer,
sir Mark, my pussy squirts and hates sex !!!

Advise !!!
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV7agoTb5Ak

Oxy Moron! FYI Where sex is concerned; A pussy NEVER Squirts unless
it's extremely satisfied. * It's NOT a clown car.
http://tinyurl.com/ygh5rdo

PS Oxy Moron, I googaled it for ya... obviously you wouldn't know the
term if if fanged ya in the face.
http://tinyurl.com/edg7z

Madame/Sir Thunderhoof, thunderusly you bray, dinkey-like. I, The
Loverly Vagina, merely, meekly, with question, asked questions.

Then you attack like some kind of muppet on crack, what the **** is up
with that?
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV7agoTb5Ak

Old April 5th 10, 02:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Old April 5th 10, 02:02 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
thunderhoof

On Apr 4, 5:11*pm, Loverly Vagina wrote:
[...]

Show me where you merely, meekly asked any questions:

Also, today, many doctors are still in disagreement

regarding the female orgasm, specifically with regard
to the fluid compostition of "squirting" out the urethera
during climax. I can assure you it is a seperate
substance from urine, quite pleasant.

I'd advise women to not feel inhibited during sex when
you feel this sensation, similar to a need to pee. If you
will simply relax and allow it to flow, your orgasmic
experience will be much more intense.

The above post is filled with STATEMENTS as evidenced by the lack of
question marks, and the clear invocation of unnamed "exspurt DR.
Sources".

You're ignorant in the way of vagina's and your spouting BS (Making
cracked statements NOT meekly asking nuthin' re-read your post!) is
dangerous to the enjoyment of sex. Just looking out for my fellow
tantric sex goddesses.

Old April 5th 10, 02:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Old April 5th 10, 02:54 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Oscar_Lives

"Loverly Vagina" wrote in message
e...
Sir Mark, of Mark(ie), marking my words, mark with answers, answer,
sir Mark, my pussy squirts and hates sex !!!

Advise !!!
--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV7agoTb5Ak

Try feeding it Friskies. That is so much better than Purina.

Old April 5th 10, 07:05 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Trowbridge H. Ford

On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 18:02:03 -0700 (PDT), thunderhoof wrote:

[...]

Clue:

You're getting your ass trolled off.
--
http://tr.im/1f75
Old April 5th 10, 07:12 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Just Me

Default Perez Prado IS SO HIP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs0nI...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b0hE...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wt1A...eature=related
--
JM

Old April 5th 10, 09:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Flaps_50!

Cretinous drivel snpped

Medicine Assistance Is Donated To The Uninsured n41beyha[_2_] Home Built 0 December 23rd 07 01:59 PM
Free Rx Assistance ekqhqg32 Products 0 December 7th 07 03:12 AM
'Commercial Builder's Assistance' Under Review Don Parsons Home Built 2 August 9th 06 03:43 PM
VA Assistance for Glider Ratings Brian Soaring 0 July 18th 05 04:01 PM
builder assistance needed AINut Home Built 0 April 8th 05 07:05 AM