Grob 102 Astir CS For Sale - Rec Soaring only pricing

Old July 9th 10, 05:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
soarpilot

Default Grob 102 Astir CS For Sale - Rec Soaring only pricing

Greetings,

I have listed my Grob 102 Astir CS for sale on the Cumulus-Soaring
site. The reflected price is for users of rec.aviation.soaring users
only for the next week or so. Please pass along the info if you know
of anyone looking for an airworthy entry level glass ship for a great
price. The following link will take you to the listing:

http://sites.google.com/site/soaring...rgliders?pli=1

Thanks!
T2
Old July 9th 10, 05:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bart[_4_]

I have listed my Grob 102 Astir CS for sale on the Cumulus-Soaring
site. *The reflected price is for users of rec.aviation.soaring users
only for the next week or so. *Please pass along the info if you know
of anyone looking for an airworthy entry level glass ship for a great
price. *The following link will take you to the listing:
*http://sites.google.com/site/soaring...ilplanes-motor....

Did you forget to post the "great price" somewhere, or is it a case of
"if you have to ask, you cannot afford it"? ;-)

B.
Old July 9th 10, 07:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
soarpilot

On Jul 9, 12:41*pm, Bart wrote:
I have listed my Grob 102 Astir CS for sale on the Cumulus-Soaring
site. *The reflected price is for users of rec.aviation.soaring users
only for the next week or so. *Please pass along the info if you know
of anyone looking for an airworthy entry level glass ship for a great
price. *The following link will take you to the listing:
*http://sites.google.com/site/soaring...ilplanes-motor...

Did you forget to post the "great price" somewhere, or is it a case of
"if you have to ask, you cannot afford it"? ;-)

B.

LOL.....okay I went to the link myself (I am the ad author) and saw
the price and contact info listed underneath the photos. I have moved
the contact info and price to above the photos now. I hope they are
visible. They show up on this end both on the provided link and the
Cumulus site. Please let me know.

Best,
T2
Old July 9th 10, 07:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
soarpilot

On Jul 9, 2:39*pm, Darryl Ramm wrote:
On Jul 9, 11:04*am, soarpilot wrote:

On Jul 9, 12:41*pm, Bart wrote:

[...]

Nope the ad/web-site is broken. The price will show up on some
browsers and not others (e.g. will not render on Firefox on OSX or
Windows). I'm not wasting time working out why given that the first
html I see looks like font face="Calibri" size="4". "Calibri" as a
Web font, please spare us from this Microsoft crap.

Oh well there is always Wings and wheels, steam powered but it works.

Darryl

Okay, it is listed on W and W as well as Barnstormers. I am offering
through RecAviationSoaring for 12.5 k USD. Sorry the Cumulus Soaring
thing did not work out.
Maybe if you try this new link: http://sites.google.com/site/soaring...s-motorgliders

Best,
Tim Leslie

Old July 9th 10, 08:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
soarpilot

On Jul 9, 12:41*pm, Bart wrote:

[...]

Maybe if you try this new link: *http://sites.google.com/site/soaring...ilplanes-motor...

Best,
Tim Leslie

Date Added: July 9, 2009
Manufacturer: GROB
Model: 102 ASTIR CS

Mfg. 1976, SN 1234. 1588 hours total time. Imported from Germany
(March 2009) by current owner.
EXPERIMENTAL Airworthiness, current annual (March 2010).
- Clear canopy, no cracks or drill stops, huge comfortable cockpit.
- Good laminar profile on wing surfaces, good gel on wings. Under-
wing tip scuffs.
- Fuselage gel coat spotty but serviceable. No gouges or cracks,
some crazing, sound.
- All AD's are complied with, including wing spar spigots AD (not yet
enforced in US).
- Annual maintenance, lube, new cloth tape gap seals, hinge
inspections - completed.
- 37.5 : 1 L/D. Fantastic performer, no bad habits.
- Cambridge Electric Vario, PZL Mechanical Vario, ASI (Knots),
Altimeter (Feet), Garmin GPS III wired to gel cell with switch, output
for EW logger (B model, included)
- Older tube style trailer, serviceable and dry, not a work of art
but does the job (new lights and tongue jack), will install new tires
and lube prior to sale.
- Have German and English log books and data.
- Located in Poultney, VT.

Price: $ 12,500.00

Tim Leslie
802-287-9429

Old July 9th 10, 08:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
soarpilot

On Jul 9, 12:41*pm, Bart wrote:

[...]

Date Added: July 9, 2009
[...]

The ship was imported by me from England, the ad has been corrected.
My bad. It's been a long day.
Old July 9th 10, 09:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bart[_4_]

LOL.....okay I went to the link myself (I am the ad author) and saw
the price and contact info listed underneath the photos. *I have moved
the contact info and price to above the photos now. *I hope they are
visible. *They show up on this end both on the provided link and the
Cumulus site. *Please let me know.

I can see it now (Firefox 3.5.10 under Linux). Nice ship!

B.

Grob 102 Astir Std III [email protected] Soaring 0 May 30th 07 09:27 PM
FS - Grob Speed Astir IIB Fred Soaring 3 February 18th 06 03:22 PM
FS - Grob Speed Astir IIB Steve Leonard Soaring 0 February 17th 06 03:42 AM
For Sale: Low Time 1977 Grob 102 Astir CS Ray Roberts Soaring 0 June 10th 05 03:52 PM