Merry Christmas, all!

Old December 25th 03, 07:37 AM
John Pelchat

Default Merry Christmas, all!

Z Sten wrote in message ...
Jay Honeck wrote:
As I sit here, fat, dumb and happy, with a house (and hotel) full of family
from all over the country, it dawned on me that I would be remiss in not
wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

I, too, must wish you all a Blessed and Merry Christmas. Being a
relative newby to the world of aviation, I thank you all for the ideas,
hints, warnings, and experiences that have helped me continue to learn
as a new pilot.
Hope Santa brings each of you a new Piper, Cessna, Mooney, Cirrus, or
whatever is on your Christmas list. Weather conditions are beautifully
clear VFR tonight here in Pennsylvania. Rudolph and his companions
should have not problems finding their way to your chimneys.

Arnold Sten

Although it already has been said by many, best wishes to all for a
blessed and merry Christmas as well as a prosperous and happy 2004.

best

John Pelchat
Old December 25th 03, 05:21 PM
CriticalMass

John Pelchat wrote:

merry Christmas as well as a prosperous and happy 2004.

Errr, we're still allowed to say that here?

Old December 25th 03, 07:26 PM
Montblack

("CriticalMass" wrote)
merry Christmas as well as a prosperous and happy 2004.

Errr, we're still allowed to say that here?

YES!! "Prosperous" is a good thing.

....makes for bigger donations in the basket during Mass. :-)

--
Montblack
http://lumma.de/mt/archives/bart.gif

Old December 26th 03, 12:58 AM
tony roberts

Errr, we're still allowed to say that here?

Yes. We are also allowed to say:

Happy Chanukkah
Happy Eide
Happy Festival of Diwalli
Happy Solstice
Happy Birthday
and Happy any other day.

That's not discrimination - I'll celebrate all of them,
except Happy PC Day

Tony

--

Tony Roberts
PP-ASEL
Old December 26th 03, 05:14 AM
Montblack

("tony roberts" wrote)
snip
That's not discrimination - I'll celebrate all of them,
except Happy PC Day

You have a problem with Piper-Cessna Day?

Old December 27th 03, 02:01 AM
tony roberts

You have a problem with Piper-Cessna Day?

Yes - damn low-wingers -
always complaining

--

Tony Roberts