Shuttle pics repost request

Old August 14th 08, 07:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
the Legend of LAX[_2_]

Default Shuttle pics repost request

At great personal risk, I need to request a repost of the following
parts that only partially came through: 59, 93, 94, 95, 120, 121, 198,
199, 231, 232, 250, 251, 259, 304, 305.

I am using winrar to decode. Is this too much missing data for the pars
to reconstruct, or do I somehow have to tell winrar they are there? I
have only gotten about 300 pictures out of this so far.

--
Dale G Elhardt
Cypress Ca
Old August 14th 08, 07:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 11:38:07 -0700, the Legend of LAX
wrote:

At great personal risk, I need to request a repost of the following
parts that only partially came through: 59, 93, 94, 95, 120, 121, 198,
199, 231, 232, 250, 251, 259, 304, 305.

I am using winrar to decode. Is this too much missing data for the pars
to reconstruct, or do I somehow have to tell winrar they are there? I
have only gotten about 300 pictures out of this so far.

You should have enough. I had 15 missing. My winrar had never heard
of pars (it's too old). I got "quickpar" which is free, which did the
repair ready for winrar.

A fellow picked up a girl in a bar and took her home with him. After some preliminary drinks and talk, they got undressed, climbed into bed and generally got organized for a leg over. After a few minutes, the girl started laughing.
The fellow asked her what she found so amusing. "Your organ," she replied. "It's a bit on the small side."
Hurt, he replied: "It's not used to playing in cathedrals."