Merry Christmas!

Old December 21st 03, 04:47 PM
Alan Minyard

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 19:11:45 -0800, Mary Shafer wrote:

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 01:04:18 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
wrote:

This year's special. My wife and I are celebrating 40 years together on the
23rd. I'm going nuts finding the right present for her. You can only imagine
how busy I'VE been this week!!! :-))

Say what you will about them, but this is when those goofy little
lists put out by jewelers come in handy.

Rubies, Dudley. Give her rubies. That's what the fortieth calls for.
Beautiful sparkling red rubies (set in gold to prepare you for your
fiftieth, golden anniversary).

Happy anniversary, happy holidays, and happy new year!

Mary

Rats, I thought it was the "Ferrari" anniversary.

Al Minyard
Old December 21st 03, 09:04 PM
Tarver Engineering

wrote:

This year's special. My wife and I are celebrating 40 years together on

the
23rd. I'm going nuts finding the right present for her. You can only

imagine
how busy I'VE been this week!!! :-))

Say what you will about them, but this is when those goofy little
lists put out by jewelers come in handy.

Rubies, Dudley. Give her rubies.

Shoud she have to string them herself?

God bless one and all ...

Old December 21st 03, 10:55 PM
Mary Shafer

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 10:47:56 -0600, Alan Minyard
wrote:

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 19:11:45 -0800, Mary Shafer wrote:

Rubies, Dudley. Give her rubies. That's what the fortieth calls for.
Beautiful sparkling red rubies (set in gold to prepare you for your
fiftieth, golden anniversary).

Happy anniversary, happy holidays, and happy new year!

Rats, I thought it was the "Ferrari" anniversary.

Well, maybe it's the Ruby-Red Ferrari anniversary, Alan. It's OK to
put a liberal interpretation on these lists. You know better than the
rest of us what you can get away with.

Anyone else need anniversary or holiday gift suggestions? I even have
a spiffy list of things to ask for, including flying air combat
maneuvers over in Santa Paula and flying them in a MiG in Russia.

Mary

Old December 22nd 03, 01:06 AM
Bjørnar Bolsøy

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in
ink.net:
"Stephen Harding" wrote in message
Dudley Henriques wrote:
I would like to wish all of you, (at least those of you who
don't want

me
killed anyway :-), a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for
you and yours in the coming new year.

Well I'd love to return your season greetings and wishes,
but it's far too early for me to be in the Christmas spirit
"so early". (Just got the tree today but won't put it up
until Christmas eve).

I'll start my Christmas shopping *maybe* on Monday, but
won't really get into the spirit until Tuesday, with Wednesday
being my obvious "pressure day" (I work best under pressure).

So I'll hold off my greetings and best wishes until I feel
more seasonally motivated. I know you can probably hardly
wait (sorta like anticipating what Santa is going to bring
you), but you'll just have to be patient!

SMH

This year's special. My wife and I are celebrating 40 years
together on the 23rd. I'm going nuts finding the right present
for her. You can only imagine how busy I'VE been this week!!!
:-)) Have a great holiday Stephen!!
Dudley

IMO there is nothing more personal as something you make
for your woman, it comes from your hearth. Write her a song,
a small novel and have it bound, draw her a portrait.. The
authenticity is unimportant, time spent on it is the all
important bit.

Anyways good luck tomoorrow!

Regards...
Old December 24th 03, 02:13 PM
Peter Stickney

In article . net,
"Dudley Henriques" writes:
I would like to wish all of you, (at least those of you who don't want me
killed anyway :-), a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for you and yours
in the coming new year.
Very best wishes,
Dudley Henriques and family.

Merry Chistmas to you, Dudley, and to your family, of course.
And Merry Appropriate Holiday to everybody here.

--
Pete Stickney
bad measures. -- Daniel Webster
Old December 25th 03, 10:40 AM
John Keeney

"Peter Stickney" wrote in message
In article . net,
"Dudley Henriques" writes:
I would like to wish all of you, (at least those of you who don't want

me
killed anyway :-), a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for you and

yours
in the coming new year.
Very best wishes,
Dudley Henriques and family.

Merry Chistmas to you, Dudley, and to your family, of course.
And Merry Appropriate Holiday to everybody here.

Merry Christmas to all.