Caproni A-21SJ Launch video?

Old November 22nd 03, 08:29 PM
Gary Boggs

Default Caproni A-21SJ Launch video?

I would really love to find a video of the Jet Caproni launching. What does
that sound and look like? Does anyone know where I can download a copy of
this rare machine?

Gary Boggs

Old November 24th 03, 07:59 AM
Bert Willing

There's one in Tocumwal, Australia but I don't have any links.

--
Bert Willing

ASW20 "TW"

Old November 24th 03, 05:53 PM
Jay Todd

"Gary Boggs" wrote in message ...
I would really love to find a video of the Jet Caproni launching. What does
that sound and look like? Does anyone know where I can download a copy of
this rare machine?

Gary Boggs

Gary,

Just come back up to EPH next spring/summer and bring your video
camera. You can make your own film.

Jay Todd
3D
Old November 24th 03, 10:21 PM
Eric Greenwell

The FAA registration database says there is one in Hillsboro, only an
hour's drive from you. Go experience in person!

Jay Todd wrote:
"Gary Boggs" wrote in message ...

I would really love to find a video of the Jet Caproni launching. What does
that sound and look like? Does anyone know where I can download a copy of
this rare machine?

Gary Boggs

Gary,

Just come back up to EPH next spring/summer and bring your video
camera. You can make your own film.

Jay Todd
3D

--
-----
Replace "SPAM" with "charter" to email me directly

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA

Old November 25th 03, 02:41 AM
Gary Boggs

It's absolutely amazing what turns up right under your nose sometimes! It's
sounding like I've got two of them within 200 miles! I thought this was
going to be difficult. That's what I get for thinking.

Gary Boggs

spaceship one Pianome Home Built 169 June 30th 04 05:47 AM
Vandenberg Launch, April 17 Piloting 5 April 9th 04 02:21 AM
Why is Melissa Morrison the *STAR* of the video... X98 Military Aviation 1 March 20th 04 07:39 PM
AIM-47 missile launch from YF-12A (Blackbird) video. Scott Ferrin Military Aviation 0 January 9th 04 11:54 AM
Real World Specs for FS 2004 Paul H. Simulators 16 August 18th 03 09:25 AM