Unruly Passengers

Old April 7th 04, 01:40 AM
Rob Perkins

"Tom Sixkiller" wrote:

In Utah, until just a few years ago, you couldn't win office unless you were
Mormon.

You might want to mention that to Dee Dee Corradini.

Rob
Old April 7th 04, 01:58 AM
Rob Perkins

"Tom Sixkiller" wrote:

Quite so. CJ doesn't comprehend what FAITH is (the acceptance of something
based on NO evidence, or even things counter to evidence) which is NOT the
way to invoke policy.

!!

Just as a point of order here, I'll point out that CJ's definitions of
FAITH (and mine, too) don't even approach the straw man Tom has set up
here.

Interestingly enough, (and anecdotally so) I can't remember if I did
it here or in another forum, but I once took pains once to post the
definitions of faith that Mormons use, and their approach to faith,
only to have my atheist interlocutor deny that the definition could
apply, because it was in a book of scripture, and wasn't properly in
the dictionary. To him, I wasn't "speaking English". In other words,
he didn't answer the questions raised by the different definition.

It looked to me like a stubborn dogmatic expression of (Tom's
definition of) faith, to me, at the time.

Rob
Old April 7th 04, 11:07 AM
Bushy

What does everyone do when the bloody passengers start talking religion?
;)
Peter

Old April 7th 04, 02:29 PM
H. Adam Stevens

hand 'em a joint and throw 'em out the door

Old April 7th 04, 03:03 PM
C J Campbell

"Bushy" wrote in message
What does everyone do when the bloody passengers start talking religion?
;)
Peter

It is normal on my flights. In fact, the passengers usually start praying
about the time I start engines.

Old April 7th 04, 03:16 PM
BllFs6

It is normal on my flights. In fact, the passengers usually start praying
about the time I start engines.

Reminds me of the old joke...i'll keep it short and sweet

A bus (or pilot in this case) and a preacher reach the pearly gates at the same
time...pilot gets a meeting with god while preacher doesnt...preacher isnt
happy

St Peter explains.....when you preached people slept......when he flew people
PRAYED.....

take care

Blll
Old April 7th 04, 04:32 PM
SelwayKid

"Bushy" wrote in message ...
What does everyone do when the bloody passengers start talking religion?
;)
Peter

I dunno...ask them to take it outside? g
Old June 4th 04, 09:21 AM
Anton Ish

Hope I had a video camera and sell it to One of those real video shows
on television?

A pilot was recently faced with it when an 84 year old man decided to
unstrap and get out of the front cockpit of a biplane and plunged to
his death. The pilot was unable to stop him.
What would you do?

Old June 5th 04, 08:35 AM
Troy Towner

That is not the "whole story"... Let me say it has a little more
background..
If you would like a copy of the report i can grab it for you online... Email
me