Just Ordered: An Ignition Switch and Oil Filter from ACS

Old October 16th 03, 10:33 PM
Larry Smith

Default Just Ordered: An Ignition Switch and Oil Filter from ACS

Yipyip, and we talked back and forth just like old buddies. And you know
what? I used Rosalind's bank card. I am utterly shameless.

I called all over today at the salvage yards looking for a window latch for
a 170, fearing that Rosalind would get her pretty nose out of joint if we
ordered a new one from Univair for 230 smackeroos. sniff

Oh, and my friend Deejie just brought in some calligraphy pens so's I can
fill out Kim's Young Eagle certificate and get it in a frame for display on
her bedroom wall. Kim is in her thirties. Aren't we disgustingly
shameless? I just flew Kim all over Hendersonville in the Terrorcraft and
we admired the pretty yellow, orange, red, crimson, and falling leaves from
500 to 1000 ft. agl. Kim was born with Down's syndrome.

Tonite, you should be pleased to know, I'll be sanding on the ailerons of my
White Lightning, getting off some gelcoat I don't like and maybe one of the
reasons my Wisconsin friend Fitzgerald calls it the White Lead. LOL!

Ain't life just the grandest! Building the airplane is just like building
all the parts. Sooner or later, all those parts are ready to go together.

BTW, what's the best structural epoxy nowadays? I'm getting ready to order
some more, even if I have to change the ratio on my Sticky Stuff pump.

Oh, and just one more item for comment. Somewhere on the web there's a
picture of a frumpy-looking gyro on the ramp in So Cal just north of
Tijuana. Did you notice how rough-carpentered and butt-ugly those wheel
pants are?

Old October 17th 03, 08:21 AM
Ken Sandyeggo

"Larry Smith" wrote in message ...
[...]

If you're talking about the front one, ass-wipe, that's a temp from
AAI until they get their new ones made for the conversions. My old
one doesn't fit with the new conversion. Is that the most you can
criticize about my gyro, one temporary wheel pant? That makes me feel
good. Can't stay away from the photos of my gyro, can you? Keep
dreaming, because that's as close as you'll get to any actually flying
homebuilt. Frumpy-looking? I don't think so, swamp-boy. AAI
wouldn't be using it in their ads if that were so and it wouldn't be
featured in an article in the current "Flight" magazine. AAI also
wouldn't have used 2 blow-up pics of it in their Oshkosh display if it
were frumpy-looking, now would they have? Why do you have to
outright lie? That's a sign of an empty, malfunctioning brain and
desperation. Why don't you take a photo of your Lite-Whitening and
tell us where you post it so we can all look at what you've
accomplished so far........NOTHING!!!

It must be frustrating to get repeatedly beaten into the ground by me
and have nothing to respond with but a lie. I'd almost feel sorry for
you if you weren't such a pathetic ass-hole. It must really gripe you
that you can't get under my skin as I get under yours. I like the way
you try to slip in a little dig (lie) at the end of your post, hoping
I won't see it and you'll think you've gotten the last word. You'd be
a classic case-study for a Psych 101 class studying verbally
overcompensating losers who can only try to show their worth with
their mouths instead of their accomplishments.

Went for a nice evening flight today in the homebuilt I finished and
have flown for well over 400 hours. How many hours do you have of
sitting in your orphan hulk making engine noises while you pull your
******....which is all that you've accomplished so far. Oh....besides
screwing up big-time and drilling useless holes......and
WOW!....actually getting around to removing some gelcoat???? Give it
up, ditzy. You're an incompetent homebuilt wannabee that will be
jerking himself off for years to come with a piece of dusty ****
sitting in his shed and talking crap to the local yokels about what a
great builder you are. Every airfield has one. Ours has a KR-2 that
has been "under construction" for about 18 years now. Keep flying the
borrowed spam-cans. That's as far as you can ever hope to get. Want
me to send you some pics of my gyro that you can hang up on your wall?
Then you can see what can be accomplished by someone that actually
builds an aircraft and doesn't sit around wearing out his Johnson-bar
like you. Larry the Latchless Loser. Now go sit in your shed and cry
in frustration......once more.
Old October 17th 03, 11:31 AM
Barnyard BOb --

(Ken Sandyeggo) wrote:

Snipped for brevity

WOW!....actually getting around to removing some gelcoat???? Give it
up, ditzy. You're an incompetent homebuilt wannabee that will be
jerking himself off for years to come with a piece of dusty ****
sitting in his shed and talking crap to the local yokels about what a
great builder you are. Every airfield has one. Ours has a KR-2 that
has been "under construction" for about 18 years now. Keep flying the
borrowed spam-cans. That's as far as you can ever hope to get. Want
me to send you some pics of my gyro that you can hang up on your wall?
Then you can see what can be accomplished by someone that actually
builds an aircraft and doesn't sit around wearing out his Johnson-bar
like you. Larry the Latchless Loser. Now go sit in your shed and cry
in frustration......once more.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tell me how you do it, Ken.
No way could I hold back and stay as reserved as you do. 8-)

Barnyard BOb --
The more people I meet...
The more I love my dog
and George Carlin humor.

Old October 17th 03, 01:21 PM
Larry Smith

Poor agitated, almost convulsive "Ken Sandyeggsucker"
It must be frustrating to get repeatedly beaten into the ground by me
and have nothing to respond with but a lie. I'd almost feel sorry for

[himself]

Oooh, I drew blood this time! But he's so thin-skinned and edgy from being
a constant defendant. In the criminal courts too? He has to leave the
trailer park in Santee and slither into court so often, his only outlet for
venting and projecting is here.

Hey, eggsucker, I have a little airplane of my own to fly -- while I'm
building a White Lightning and Renegade Spirit (heheheh), and it doesn't
have butt-ugly wheel pants. And, by the way, *I* restored it --- engine
too. It's not a nose-dragger like that butt-ugly goat wagon sitting so
pathetically on the ramp.

Old October 18th 03, 05:50 AM
Ken Sandyeggo

The only thing you draw out is your ****** to play with.

But he's so thin-skinned and edgy from being
a constant defendant. In the criminal courts too? He has to leave the
trailer park in Santee and slither into court so often, his only outlet for
venting and projecting is here.

Never lived in Santee or a trailer, dummy. Never been a defendant in
any kind of court either, civil or criminal. Where you dreaming up
this ****? You've been sniffing too much Super Glue while you
retrieve the drill-powder off the floor to patch your idiotic holes.
Tell everyone how stupid you were to drill holes for latches you never
were able to get.

Hey, eggsucker, I have a little airplane of my own to fly -- while I'm
building a White Lightning and Renegade Spirit (heheheh), and it doesn't
have butt-ugly wheel pants. And, by the way, *I* restored it --- engine
too. It's not a nose-dragger like that butt-ugly goat wagon sitting so
pathetically on the ramp.

There you go again...pure jealousy.

Building? You mean stroking yourself, don't you? Let's see some
photos. No balls to post them somewhere? We'd all love to see your
progress. We can post some photos of my ship along with yours. How
about it, Latchless? Got the nerve, or are you just going to post
your idiotic posts about Aircraft Spruce and your spam-can flights
that nobody gives a **** about? Photos of a dusty, hole-filled hulk
will surely thrill everyone. "Hehehehe???" You sound more and more
like the moron you are with every post. Let's see something you've
built and that flies. Can't do it can you? Your ugly hill-billy ass
will never lift off the ground in something you've finished and you
know it. I can post pics of 2 COMPLETED and flying craft I've built.
Why don't you go back to rec.losers.asswipes? You seem to fit in best
there.....loser. Post something when you have it flying. We'd never
hear from you again.
Old October 18th 03, 02:33 PM
Larry Smith

"Ken Sandyeggo" slobbered in message
om...

This is rah, not ragw.

Old October 18th 03, 02:52 PM
Larry Smith

"Ken Sandyeggo" wrote in message
om...
"Larry Smith" wrote in message

Poor agitated, almost convulsive "Ken Sandyeggsucker"

It must be frustrating to get repeatedly beaten into the ground by me
and have nothing to respond with but a lie. I'd almost feel sorry for

[himself]

Oooh, I drew blood this time!

But he's so thin-skinned and edgy from being
a constant defendant. In the criminal courts too? He has to leave the
trailer park in Santee and slither into court so often, his only outlet

for
venting and projecting is here.

latches you never
were able to get.

When my gullwing doors are ready, I'll publish photos, much to your one-eyed
chagrin, Dumbolewicz.

"The airspeed indicator was indicating about 62-64 m.p.h. I checked the GPS
continuously* and the most I saw was 65 m.p.h. for a few seconds. It mostly
showed 63-64 m.p.h. The wind was perfectly calm. The difference in low
engine rpm cruise speed was phenominal**, about 22-28 m.p.h. more in
absolutly*** calm conditions with the Sport Copter blades. Believe it or
don't, that's the truth." {Naw, it's a lie.}

Hey, goatwagon driver, did you mean:

*continually? If continuously you would have ended up a pile of dung on
the desert.

**phenomenal? Learn to spell, illiterate dungheap.

***absolutely? See number 2, above.

Heheheh.

Old October 18th 03, 05:59 PM
Ken Sandyeggo

Barnyard BOb -- wrote in message . ..
(Ken Sandyeggo) wrote:

Snipped for brevity

[...]

Actually, Bob, I'm holding back on the pathetic loser. Like who cares
if he bought a part for something he'll never finish and fly.....or
for some spam-can owner whom he sucks rides from? If I ever let loose
with both barrels, he'd have a crying, slobbering breakdown. I figure
I'll hold back for the benefit of the younger people here, so they can
witness what pathetic trolls exist in the world. That way they won't
be disillusioned when they actually run into a professional,
procrastinating loser that is as narcissistic as the swamp-dweller.

I'm starting to get bored because the ass-wipe shows up to a gunfight
armed with a throw-pillow. All he can come back with is made up lies,
misinformation and jealousy so huge that there's smoke coming out of
his ears. Notice how he never responds to the pertinent questions and
request for photos of his dust-collectors? All he admittedly does
photo-wise is look at photos of my ship and drool all over himself. I
might give him a break (and others) so he doesn't have a complete
breakdown, and ignore his babbling, inane postings for awhile and let
him continue thinking that someone, somewhere must give a **** about
his drivel-filled attempts at coming off as a "regular" guy. Give it
up, swampy, the only ones you impress are the local dolts that you
parade into your shed and lie to as to what a great (almost) builder
you are. It's a matter of time until they catch on to what a phony
you are as everyone here has. C'mon, show us a photo, C.S.
Old October 18th 03, 06:29 PM
Ken Sandyeggo

[...]

You're getting deperate. "When my gullwing doors are ready, I'll
publish photos...." When is that, right after the 4th coming of the
Messiah? Give us a completion date. Doors???? How about an
aircraft? Give us another retarded "hehehehe." Really, is that the
best retort you can muster out of your increasingly addled brain?
Give it up and quit embarrassing yourself. You've never built
anything and you'll never finish what you started. Your "latch" caper
proves that. Anyone that stupid is hopeless.....especially when
they're so imbecilic that they don't recognize the fact. Please
Larry, don't make me really come at you heavily instead of the break
I've been giving you. You've already proven that you're no match
verbally or mentally. Don't make me bury you completely and tamp the
damp earth down upon your silly ass. Give yourself a break.

I can't waste any more time with you today. I think I'll go flying in
my "completed" ship. What are you doing today as to your projects?
Maybe you could remove some more gelcoat.....that's really exciting
and apparently a great accomplishment for you, seeing as you deemed it
important enough to post the fact. Did you patch all your useless
latch-holes yet?

How many other Lite-Whitenings are flying? Surely there must be
hundreds, because you wouldn't have been stupid, dopey and ignorant
enough to not have assessed it as a soon-to-be orphaned, *******
kit......whoops. Guess you were. Hope the truth doen't hurt you too
much, latchless. Even I have sympathy for hopeless ******s like you.
Have a great day and try not to get any gelcoat in your eyes......or
drill-dust. If I've upset you too much to remove some more gelcoat or
to drill more holes, maybe you could order a tire or a sparkplug
somewhere (try not to **** up the order again) and post it here as the
supreme highlight of your week, as you so proudly and "shamelessly"
do....over and over and over. If that were the highlight of my week,
I think I'd shoot myself and get it over with. How the hell can
someone make a post about a ****ing part he ordered??? Only
latchless.
Old October 18th 03, 09:34 PM
Larry Smith

"Ken Sandyeggo" wrote in message
om...
"Larry Smith" wrote in message

"Ken Sandyeggo" wrote in message
om...
"Larry Smith" wrote in message

Poor agitated, almost convulsive "Ken Sandyeggsucker"

It must be frustrating to get repeatedly beaten into the ground by

me
and have nothing to respond with but a lie. I'd almost feel sorry

for
[himself]

Oooh, I drew blood this time!

But he's so thin-skinned and edgy from being
a constant defendant. In the criminal courts too? He has to leave

the
trailer park in Santee and slither into court so often, his only

outlet
for
venting and projecting is here.

heheheh. Those wheelpants are YOU, Eggsucker. Now try to stay out of
court, poor boy, and don't get your goatwagon upside down.