PHIL BOYER: 40% OF AOPA MEMBERS ARE SIGNIFICANTLY DECREASING THEIR FLYING DUE TO FUEL PRICES

Old June 29th 08, 04:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default PHIL BOYER: 40% OF AOPA MEMBERS ARE SIGNIFICANTLY DECREASING THEIR FLYING DUE TO FUEL PRICES

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 21:01:41 -0500, Rich Ahrens
wrote in :

on 6/22/2008 9:50 AM Larry Dighera said the following:
On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 08:38:18 -0500, "Steven P. McNicoll"
wrote in
:

Larry Dighera wrote:
The sources whose content I cite generally have a reputation for
presenting a balanced view, and I use them to bolster my arguments (or
to quantify yours in this case) in discussion.

You often copy and paste without understanding the material or even reading
it. Sometimes you've posted material which proved your position to be
incorrect.

Given the volume of my posts, errors are inevitable.

Boggle. You value quantity over quality, then? There's an obvious cure...

When was the last time you composed an on-topic, quality article for
rec.aviation.piloting?

You call yourself a pilot, but you only berate your fellows.

Have you nothing redeeming to contribute? Or do you limit your
participation to facilitating anarchy through the servers under
IPHouse control?

Old June 29th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Larry Dighera wrote:
The sources whose content I cite generally have a reputation for
presenting a balanced view, and I use them to bolster my arguments (or
to quantify yours in this case) in discussion.

You often copy and paste without understanding the material or even reading
it. Sometimes you've posted material which proved your position to be
incorrect.

Given the volume of my posts, errors are inevitable.

Boggle. You value quantity over quality, then? There's an obvious cure...

When was the last time you composed an on-topic, quality article for
rec.aviation.piloting?

Probably more recently than you produced anything original, as opposed
to your constant cut-and-paste jobs. And how on-topic are all your
netkkop posts, political blather, etc."

I notice you didn't answer the question.

You call yourself a pilot, but you only berate your fellows.

Nope, I ridicule idiots occasionally, and there have been more occasions
calling for it lately than usual. You're certainly not my fellow. You
just happen to be a prime example who is constantly pasting targets on
his forehead.

Have you nothing redeeming to contribute? Or do you limit your
participation to facilitating anarchy through the servers under
IPHouse control?

Now that is a truly lame attempt at netkkopping, Larry. Whatcha gonna
do, whine to my news admin? Usenet *is* anarchy, by definition. It needs
no promotion or facilitation. If you need to be coddled, go sign up with
AOL or something.

Fuel Prices and their Effect on Your Flying Jon Kraus Owning 69 May 8th 06 12:46 PM
Fuel prices Paul kgyy Owning 14 October 19th 05 10:55 PM
Fuel Prices Ross Richardson Owning 60 September 30th 05 02:06 AM
Fuel Prices ~R Rotorcraft 0 September 10th 05 03:56 PM
Fuel Prices S Green Piloting 0 May 9th 04 09:47 PM