Pinckneyville rec.aviation Fly-In photos

Old May 24th 05, 04:19 PM
Bill Chernoff

Whats the story behind the guy with the bloody cut on his head?

Old May 24th 05, 04:27 PM
John Ousterhout

Bill Chernoff wrote:
Whats the story behind the guy with the bloody cut on his head?

A typical High-Wing Cessna brutal attack on an innocent tall pilot.

x 1.1 with captions and a few more photos will be posted later today or
tomorrow.

- J.O.-

Old May 24th 05, 05:05 PM
John Ammeter

On Tue, 24 May 2005 15:19:36 GMT, "Bill Chernoff"
wrote:

Whats the story behind the guy with the bloody cut on his head?

Just the results of the normal first timers initiation...

John
Old May 24th 05, 07:03 PM
Rich Ahrens

wrote:

Whats the story behind the guy with the bloody cut on his head?

Just the results of the normal first timers initiation...

Unfortunately, it was my eighth time there...
Old May 24th 05, 07:47 PM
wmbjk

On Mon, 23 May 2005 22:14:14 GMT, John Ousterhout
wrote:

version 1.0 of the 2005 photos is now online at
http://www.ousterhout.net/fly-in/pv-05.html

- J.O.-

My favorites -

http://www.ousterhout.net/fly-in/pv-05/stella.jpg

http://www.ousterhout.net/fly-in/pv-05/john.jpg

Considering the title and thickness of each book, I'm thinking that
most of the pages are blank, and the rest only have one letter each.
I'll be sure to watch for them in the remainder bin. Does anyone know
their BTU value?

Good to see the BD5J finally airborne! Very professional Photoshop job
getting rid of the sawhorses too.

Wayne
Old May 25th 05, 12:39 AM
Morgans

Damn, that looks like one hell of a grill! I have competetion!

I sure wish there were captions of those terrific pictures! Who had the
cowl off, and what was the problem?
--
Jim in NC

Old May 25th 05, 12:48 AM
Gene Whitt

Y'All,
Viewed every picture so long that my wife had to come in and see
if I was still alive. I'm goiing to live lonk enough to make at least one
more visit to Pinckneyville

Gene Whitt

Old May 25th 05, 01:12 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , John Ammeter says...

wrote:

Whats the story behind the guy with the bloody cut on his head?

Just the results of the normal first timers initiation...

John

I guess things are getting soft at P'ville.Was nothing like our initiations. My
favorite was potato gun catch and thumb hanging....

See ya

Chuck (P'ville veteran) S RAH-15/1 ret

Old May 25th 05, 02:07 AM
John Galban

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

I guess things are getting soft at P'ville.Was nothing like our initiations. My
favorite was potato gun catch and thumb hanging....

My initiation was having to sleep in the same hangar as you, Chuck
:-)) For the uninitiated, think : Chainsaw inside a trashcan.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)

Old May 25th 05, 03:11 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article .com, John Galban
says...

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

I guess things are getting soft at P'ville.Was nothing like our initiations. My
favorite was potato gun catch and thumb hanging....

My initiation was having to sleep in the same hangar as you, Chuck
:-)) For the uninitiated, think : Chainsaw inside a trashcan.

Gee John I didn't hear a thing,you would think if I was that noisy I'd have
heard it too :-)

Chuck (Small chainsaw in a can) S