OLC posting

Old May 10th 10, 04:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
brianDG303[_2_]

Default OLC posting

recently I've had two files rejected by the olc. SeeYou shows and
scores it correctly, but the OLC shows, scores, and rejects the drive
home. Can't understand why SeeYou shows it si easily but OLC can't
find it. Help?

Brian
Old May 10th 10, 05:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Brian,

Have you tried using the latest version of SeeYou - which was released about
1 week ago? It may help. www.naviter.si

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old May 10th 10, 05:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Grider Pirate

On May 10, 8:43*am, brianDG303 wrote:
recently I've had two files rejected by the olc. SeeYou shows and
scores it correctly, but the OLC shows, scores, and rejects the drive
home. Can't understand why SeeYou shows it si easily but OLC can't
find it. Help?

Brian

Post a link to the flights in question and I'm sure half a dozen
people with go over them with a fine tooth comb.
Old May 10th 10, 11:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
noel.wade

On May 10, 8:43*am, brianDG303 wrote:
recently I've had two files rejected by the olc. SeeYou shows and
scores it correctly, but the OLC shows, scores, and rejects the drive
home. Can't understand why SeeYou shows it si easily but OLC can't
find it. Help?

Brian

Brian -

You say it "rejects the drive home" - are you using your PNA in the
car?

I'd bet money that whatever you're using to submit flights to the OLC
is just grabbing the _last_ IGC file from the PNA, based on the date/
time stamp on the file. Since you drive home after the flight, maybe
the PNA is recording a second IGC file (which then has a later date/
time stamp)?

Have you tried to browse the SD Card and/or the PNA for the individual
IGC files? Is it possible that some are being saved on the SD Card
and others are being saved inside the PNA's built in memory/storage?
I would try to grab out the individual IGC files, save them to a
computer, and then play them back one-at-a-time with SeeYou or the IGC/
Google-Earth Flight Replay tool. Find the proper one and then upload
it to the OLC via the webpage submission tool...

Good luck!

--Noel

Posting Canuck[_9_] Aviation Photos 7 May 4th 10 10:34 PM
Just keep posting VOR-DME[_2_] Piloting 1 November 7th 09 07:51 PM
is anyone doing any posting adelsonsl Aviation Photos 0 March 2nd 08 06:13 PM
and, since I am posting.... Dave Piloting 9 November 21st 05 01:36 AM
Ad posting help Newps Aviation Marketplace 0 August 16th 05 04:07 PM