Glider destroyed by lightning

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 31st 09, 01:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Cooperman

Default Glider destroyed by lightning

Hi my name is Graeme Cooper, 10 years ago I was in the front seat of
the ASK21 glider that was destroyed by lightning in 1999, the flight
was a birthday present to celebrate my 30th.

Please visit my justgiving webpage to read my story and see what I am
planning now for my 40th

http://www.justgiving.com/big40reachfortheskiesagain

Please help me to raise awareness and funds for the Parkinson's
Disease
Society by sending the above address to anyone who you think may be
interested to see it.

If you would like to make a donation that would be great too!, please
include your interest in flying i.e. BA Passenger plane pilot, Royal
Navy helicopter pilot, Heron gliding club member etc next to your name
so that I and others can see it. It would be good to see support from
abroad!!. I am contacting all the British gliding clubs for support.

Every penny counts.
Many thanks
--
Graeme

P.s. I have included a link to my scrapbook below of the days events
of 1999 that you may find interesting:-

http://sites.google.com/site/thebig4...attredirects=0

Glider destroyed by lightning [email protected] Soaring 9 May 16th 09 04:59 PM
B-17 destroyed on Hickham Field Dave Kearton Aviation Photos 0 November 8th 06 11:32 PM
Destroyed Aircraft john smith Piloting 3 October 30th 05 01:33 AM
Reconstructing lost/destroyed DD-214s Otis Willie Naval Aviation 0 February 16th 04 02:46 AM
Reconstructing lost/destroyed DD-214s Otis Willie Naval Aviation 0 December 25th 03 05:37 AM