Lajes Base - Azores

Old August 2nd 03, 02:46 PM
Inacio Steinhardt

Default Lajes Base - Azores

I would like to contact American Jewish Officers or Servicemen who
served in the Azores between 1972 and 1997. I would like to ask one
question.

Please contact me provately to

Inacio Steinhardt
Old August 2nd 03, 05:34 PM
Gooneybird

What's the question? What does the "mohl"(sp?) do with the itty bitty things he
snips off? You want your back? We're all hanging breathlessly on your answer!
Tell us, please.....inquiring minds want to know.

(^-^)))

George Z.

PS - Bom dia, meo amigo! (I still remember a little from way back in 1960-3).

Old August 3rd 03, 03:27 AM
Jim Yanik

"Gooneybird" wrote in
:

What's the question? What does the "mohl"(sp?) do with the itty bitty
things he snips off? You want your back? We're all hanging
breathlessly on your answer! Tell us, please.....inquiring minds want
to know.

(^-^)))

George Z.

I believe that's 'moyle',not 'mohl'. B-)

--
Jim Yanik,NRA member
remove null to contact me
Old August 3rd 03, 05:01 AM
Gooneybird

Jim Yanik wrote:
"Gooneybird" wrote in
:

What's the question? What does the "mohl"(sp?) do with the itty bitty
things he snips off? You want your back? We're all hanging
breathlessly on your answer! Tell us, please.....inquiring minds want
to know.

(^-^)))

George Z.

I believe that's 'moyle',not 'mohl'. B-)

Alas, poor Yorick!.....what's in a name? (^-^)))

He's still the source of an eternity of 10% jokes, whatever he's called!
Anyway, thanks for your input.....it's always a pleasure doing business with a
fellow Litvak or Galicianer, whatever. (^-^)))

George Z.

Old August 3rd 03, 03:20 PM
Jim Yanik

"Gooneybird" wrote in
:

Jim Yanik wrote:
"Gooneybird" wrote in
:

What's the question? What does the "mohl"(sp?) do with the itty
bitty things he snips off? You want your back? We're all hanging
breathlessly on your answer! Tell us, please.....inquiring minds
want to know.

(^-^)))

George Z.

I believe that's 'moyle',not 'mohl'. B-)

Alas, poor Yorick!.....what's in a name? (^-^)))

He's still the source of an eternity of 10% jokes, whatever he's
called! Anyway, thanks for your input.....it's always a pleasure doing
business with a fellow Litvak or Galicianer, whatever. (^-^)))

George Z.

Hungarian.I'm not even Jewish,either.Oy Veh! ;-)

--
Jim Yanik,NRA member
remove null to contact me
Old August 3rd 03, 11:48 PM
IBM

Jim Yanik wrote in
:

[snip]

I believe that's 'moyle',not 'mohl'. B-)

Usually spelled "mohel" in English but pronounced
"moyle".

IBM

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old August 6th 03, 12:47 PM
TW

"IBM" wrote in message
Jim Yanik wrote in
:

[snip]

I believe that's 'moyle',not 'mohl'. B-)

Usually spelled "mohel" in English but pronounced
"moyle".

IBM

Either way, it's no skin off my nose...

Old August 8th 03, 06:09 AM
IBM

"TW" wrote in
:

"IBM" wrote in message
Jim Yanik wrote in
:

[snip]

I believe that's 'moyle',not 'mohl'. B-)

Usually spelled "mohel" in English but pronounced
"moyle".

IBM

Either way, it's no skin off my nose...

Well no, that would be missing the point, so to speak.

Old August 8th 03, 12:52 PM
Gooneybird

IBM wrote:
"TW" wrote in
:

"IBM" wrote in message
Jim Yanik wrote in
:

[snip]

I believe that's 'moyle',not 'mohl'. B-)

Usually spelled "mohel" in English but pronounced
"moyle".

IBM

Either way, it's no skin off my nose...

Well no, that would be missing the point, so to speak.

IBM

Are you saying that it's pointless? That would be hard to believe, at least
from time to time.

George Z.

News Source

FS: VHF AirBand Base Transceiver VC Aviation Marketplace 1 January 17th 11 02:02 AM
striped spinner Pianome Home Built 1 July 4th 04 09:56 PM
FAA/NTSB accident data base?? DL152279546231 Home Built 7 February 16th 04 04:21 PM
Erosion of U.S. Industrial Base Is Troubling The Enlightenment Military Aviation 1 July 29th 03 06:57 AM
Nellis on the Blocks (The upcoming 2005 Base Realignment And Closure) CFA3 Military Aviation 25 July 23rd 03 04:47 AM