The Idiot without the NOTAM

Old August 3rd 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_3_]

Default The Idiot without the NOTAM

"B A R R Y" wrote

So that's where that sectional came from I found on the front lawn!

I picked a sectional up one year, from beside 18 during a departure push.
--
Jim in NC
Old August 3rd 06, 10:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steven P. McNicoll[_2_]

Morgans wrote:
"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote

What makes you think that? Do you think you realize the inner workings of
the ATC system at OSH?

Oh, I almost forgot. You already know everything.

Not quite. If I already knew everything I wouldn't have had to ask you
those questions.

Old August 4th 06, 07:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Grumman-581[_1_]

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:46:28 -0400, "Morgans"
wrote:
At least he was honest, an went to get another! g

I've never lost one while on the ground even though my canopy is
usually pulled quite a bit further back... Probably because there is
not enough wind velocity... In the air, on the other hand, I've lost a
few over the years... That's one of the reasons that I don't
necessarily throw away old sectionals... If the current one blows out,
an old one is better than none...

Now, if my LORAN database would just blow out the window so that I
could justify getting an update... grin
Old August 5th 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Blanche Cohen

For those without access to FlightAware...N9553A did not fly on an
IFR flight plan between June 28 and July 25.
There was another month of no IFR between May 27 and June 22.

Old August 24th 06, 06:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Blanche Cohen wrote:
For those without access to FlightAware...N9553A did not fly on an
IFR flight plan between June 28 and July 25.
There was another month of no IFR between May 27 and June 22.

Here's a link to the audio.

http://oshawapilot.ca/audio/oshkosh.mp3

Old June 2nd 12, 05:32 PM
Scott Owens Scott Owens is offline
Junior Member

I have had the unfortunate experience of dealing with this nut.
He has threatened legal action against one of my clients for NOT selling him her aircraft. He would not meet her price and conditions so we moved on.

He didnt.

He has gone behind my back and is now sending her harassing emails.

I started to investigate this nut and found this thread.
I listen to it an it sure sounds like ole Vince to me.

Its is amazing that you all have accurately summed him up with only this tape to go on! This guy doesnt listen to anything you say and believes you aggree with everything he says.

I have been dealing with him since early March 2012 and you would not believe the emails we have received from him! So many I can hardly keep track of all of them!

ViperDoc wrote the following chilling assessment of this guy:
On the other hand he sounded like someone who was used to always having his own way, and that the "rules" couldn't possibly apply to someone as great as he thought he was.

So true. I could tell you tales!
And check out his email signature. Notice the credentials.

Vincent H. Smith ATP,CFI-I, CFAI, AGI, FAASTeam Eastern Region.
Cessna Sr. Training Pilot / Aircraft Pre-Buy Consultant
145 Beale Road
Sarver, PA 16055-9411
Airviewinc at juno.com 1st. OFFICE...724-295-9464(Wing) Cell 412-496-2248

The FAASTeam Eastern Region was added to only one email to my client when he was trying to convince her that he knew more about her plane than she did. It disappeared from all subsequent emails leading me to question its authenticity so I went to the FAAST site to search and he is not listed as a member.

Strange. Guess I just dont know how to search for stuff.

Ive been in this business for over 35 years and I have NEVER met anyone like this.
And threatening a woman!
What a punk.
And an idiot too since she happens to be an attorney!

Last edited by Scott Owens : June 3rd 12 at 04:54 AM.
Old December 22nd 12, 05:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Monday, July 31, 2006 11:28:17 PM UTC-4, john smith wrote:
Makes his first call orbiting Holstein Airport approx 13:17:52 Z

FAA Registry
N-Number Inquiry Results
N9553A is Assigned

Aircraft Description
Serial Number 17280376
Type Registration Corporation
Manufacturer Name CESSNA
Certificate Issue Date 08/20/1999
Model 172R
Status Valid
Type Aircraft Fixed Wing Single-Engine
Type Engine Reciprocating
Pending Number Change None
Dealer No
Date Change Authorized None
Mode S Code 53244774
MFR Year 1998
Fractional Owner NO

Registered Owner
Name AIRVIEW INC
Street 1360 QUEENS DR
City MOON TOWNSHIP
State PENNSYLVANIA
Zip Code 15108-1379
County ALLEGHENY
Country UNITED STATES

From the Pennsylvania Secretary of State website...
Business Entity Filing History
(Select the link above to view the Business Entity's Filing History)
Business Name History
Name AIR VIEW INC.
Name Type Current Name
Business Corporation - Domestic - Information
Entity Number: 692467
Entity Creation Date: 8/28/1979
Registered Office Address: ROUTE 30 & STAR ROUTE 981 LATROBE PA 15650-0
Mailing Address: No Address

This is next to the Latrobe airport

Is anyone still following this discussion?