It's Official!

Old April 18th 05, 04:37 AM
W P Dixon

Default It's Official!

Well,
As of Friday I became an official student pilot! DPE got enough info from
the FAA to be ok with issuing the cert , without the medical for my sport
pilot quest.
I'll be down in SC flying Brett Jutus' Champ Saturday, should be lots of
fun. My Volksplane vertical ribs are complete in my basement work shop, and
already planning on a Thatcher CX-4 to replace the volksplane once it is
done. Maybe a Sonex for a two-seater,..but I would love to get an old
Luscombe!!!
I learn alot from you guys and gals about flying, maybe this should be
considered ground school

--
Patrick Dixon
student SPL

Old April 18th 05, 05:21 AM
BTIZ

a DPE has to issue the student pilot cert??

around here we just send them to the FSDO... yes.. for glider student pilot
certificates.. they don't need a medical either.

BT

"W P Dixon" wrote in message
Well,
As of Friday I became an official student pilot! DPE got enough info from
the FAA to be ok with issuing the cert , without the medical for my sport
pilot quest.
I'll be down in SC flying Brett Jutus' Champ Saturday, should be lots
of fun. My Volksplane vertical ribs are complete in my basement work shop,
and already planning on a Thatcher CX-4 to replace the volksplane once it
is done. Maybe a Sonex for a two-seater,..but I would love to get an old
Luscombe!!!
I learn alot from you guys and gals about flying, maybe this should be
considered ground school

--
Patrick Dixon
student SPL
aircraft structural mech

Showstoppers (long, but interesting questions raised) Anonymous Spamless Military Aviation 0 April 21st 04 05:09 AM
Former Air Force official pleads guilty to conspiracy in Boeing matter Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 April 21st 04 12:16 AM
Radio - foul language M. J. Powell Military Aviation 81 February 13th 04 12:33 AM
F/A-22 Mike Marron Military Aviation 10 October 21st 03 08:05 PM
France Bans the Term 'E-Mail' bsh Military Aviation 38 July 26th 03 03:18 PM