Turbine air start -- too cold?

Old January 18th 05, 02:30 AM
Matt Whiting

Morgans wrote:
I'm guessing the number of people that have not plonked yawn is now

about

zero?

If not, why?

Because some of us still use Netscapt for ng access and it's newsgroup
filter has never worked for me. I've tried, but it seems to ignore all
of my attempts to filter ng messages. Works fine for email, but not ng.

Matt

Sucks to be you! ;-) Sorry, just kidding. g

Well, some days it does! However, I've never caught a virus via Outlook
or IE. :-)

Anyone out there have some suggestions for Matt to try?

I just upgraded to NS 7.2, so I'll give the ng filters another run.
Maybe I can get them to work in this later version.

I used to have a huge kill file, then I got soft, and opened it back up,
again. I have resisted using it, but some people are just not worth it, and
have earned their way back into it. It makes reading the groups much more
enjoyable, for me...

I'm pretty disciplined at ignoring people, but the issue is I live in
the boonies and am stuck with dial-up. It would save a lot of time if
the messages could be ignored before being downloaded. I had a news
filter program that would do that with my old ISP. Unfortunately, my
new ISP doesn't have their own newsserver, but outsources it somehow and
that program wouldn't work. So, I'm back to manually deleting Juan and
his ilk.

Matt
Old January 18th 05, 01:55 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

Gee, what's wrong, Chuckieboy? Does it disturb you when I tell you the
things I do and what hasn't happened in my family? Why is that, Chuckie?

You just don't know when to shut your trap, do you. Some things never
change, like the fact it's all about the credibility you don't have.

Just prove what you say. Which kids of mine were taken by the state and which
are the drug addicts? Names,places ,Date etc... This isn't about my credibility
but yours.Enquring minds want to know.

Chuck S

Old January 19th 05, 01:47 AM
RobertR237

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

Gee, what's wrong, Chuckieboy? Does it disturb you when I tell you the
things I do and what hasn't happened in my family? Why is that, Chuckie?

You just don't know when to shut your trap, do you. Some things never
change, like the fact it's all about the credibility you don't have.

Just prove what you say. Which kids of mine were taken by the state and which

are the drug addicts? Names,places ,Date etc... This isn't about my
credibility
but yours.Enquring minds want to know.

Chuck S

Jaun boy must have studied at the Don Rickles school of stupid humor, he just
keeps getting funnier and funnier in a sick and pathetic way. He keeps looking
in the mirror and posting his crap at the same time.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old January 19th 05, 01:54 AM
Juan Jimenez

yank the chain, watch the monkey dance

I'm surprised at what comes out of your mind when I mention what I've done
and what's not happened in my family. I think I'll just sit back and watch
what else comes out. chuckle

Old January 19th 05, 12:17 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

yank the chain, watch the monkey dance

I'm surprised at what comes out of your mind when I mention what I've done
and what's not happened in my family. I think I'll just sit back and watch
what else comes out. chuckle

Just prove what you say,names ,facts,dates ,locations, court records etc.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Old January 19th 05, 03:36 PM
AL Mills

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article , Juan Jimenez says...

yank the chain, watch the monkey dance

I'm surprised at what comes out of your mind when I mention what I've done
and what's not happened in my family. I think I'll just sit back and watch
what else comes out. chuckle

Just prove what you say,names ,facts,dates ,locations, court records etc.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Seems to me it's the monkey pulling the chain...
AL
Old January 20th 05, 01:39 AM
Juan Jimenez

"AL Mills" wrote in message

Seems to me it's the monkey pulling the chain...
AL

But of course, Chuckie's tried to pull on it, fersure... but he just can't
seem to get loose, so off he goes into his dance routine. chuckle

Old January 20th 05, 08:22 PM
Corky Scott

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 21:39:24 -0400, "Juan Jimenez"
wrote:

"AL Mills" wrote in message

Seems to me it's the monkey pulling the chain...
AL

But of course, Chuckie's tried to pull on it, fersure... but he just can't
seem to get loose, so off he goes into his dance routine. chuckle

Translation: Juan has been asked point blank to back up his
allegations with names and dates and so far has responded only with
insults. My memory is this is typical behavior from him.

What can we discern from this? Only that he has no information he can
risk making public because he knows it's false and Chuck would have
his case for libel. And he knows, no question about it, Chuck will
bring it.

Juan, I'll bet I'm not the only person in RAH who see's things this
way.

What I can't understand is why you continue to do it. You seem
smarter than to engage in such behavior.

Corky Scott

Old January 21st 05, 01:22 AM
Juan Jimenez

"Corky Scott" wrote in message

mercy snip

What I can't understand is why you continue to do it. You seem smarter
than to engage in such behavior.

You're not capable of understanding what happens because you are not capable
of measuring different people against the same ruler, Corky, and that's got
a name: hypocrisy. It's that simple.

I didn't start this, and I have already proven that beyond any shadow of a
doubt (and no, I don't give a damn who saw the thread or who didn't, or who
wants to see it again, go look it up yourself on Google)... but as long as
the Chucksteak steps up to the plate to get his gourd beat to a pulp every
time he opens his mouth to publicly attack people purely because he doesn't
like who they associate with, I'll be more than happy to oblige by yanking
the chain and watching the UpChuck Monkey skeletons dance.

If he doesn't like it, tough ****. That's a personal problem best discussed
with his shrink, who will probably tell him the story about the man who
stopped beating his head against the wall when he found out how good it felt
to stop.

Old January 21st 05, 04:07 AM
B2431

From: "Juan Jimenez"
Date: 1/20/2005 19:22 Central Standard Time

"Corky Scott" wrote in message
.. .

mercy snip

[...]

Juan, this is cross posting into rec.aviation.military. Your adolescent games
don't belong there anymore than here. As to who started all this YOU did a
couple of years ago. You have yet to prove any of your innuendos and I doubt
you can or ever will. You have also proved you are immature so I won't even ask
you to be man enough to put up or shut up.

Let's see if you can respond without your usual childish cliches.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired