dream time

Old July 23rd 07, 12:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default dream time

On Jul 22, 11:22 pm, bagmaker
wrote:
I dont know why a 2 seater doesnt appeal to me, it just doesnt! The new
AS ship sounds like an updated ASH25 which may make it to a dream list
although I believe only a single seater does it for me.

The JS1 at Jonkers needs more information out there, listing is
deferred until later.

Now a question between the two front runners-
Is the Antares more than twice the aircraft than a 304 shark?
For $100k you could throw a lot of beer towards a lot of wing runners
to get you moving, less than 5 points of glide slope between them AND a
metre less wingspan to annoy you.

I suppose it is like comparing a daewoo to a BMW, some may point out
they both have an engine, 4 wheels and a stereo, why pay the huge price
difference? We glider pilots are notoriosly tight with our dollars,

Got to be good sales people over at Lange....

bagger

--
bagmaker

The Antares 20E doesn't have to be just a dream -
Get a partner or two !

Most gliders sit unused a good chunk of the
time anyway, what with people's busy lives.
Sure its more expensive, but you don't need a tug,
won't annoy the neighbors, and won't require crew.

Of course, I'm biased !
Best Regards, Dave "YO"

A Dream franck jeamourra Piloting 0 March 27th 04 07:43 PM
A dream franck jeamourra Simulators 0 March 25th 04 12:26 PM
a dream franck jeamourra Owning 0 March 25th 04 06:26 AM
they took me back in time and the nsa or japan wired my head and now they know the idea came from me so if your back in time and wounder what happen they change tim liverance history for good. I work at rts wright industries and it a time travel trap tim liverance Military Aviation 0 August 18th 03 12:18 AM
Dream Time -- Little help here? Richard Kaplan Owning 27 July 9th 03 03:37 AM