Poland and U.K.

Old October 17th 03, 02:00 PM
iowa

Default Poland and U.K.

One the biggest whores producer of europe, the other the biggest population
of pedoporno perverted eating **** amateurs of Europe... The perfect couple

Old October 17th 03, 02:19 PM
lekomin inc

go and have sex. maybe you will relax
take care
lekomin inc

Old October 17th 03, 02:21 PM
tscottme

lekomin inc wrote in message
go and have sex. maybe you will relax
take care
lekomin inc

His asshole probably still hurts from the last time he had sex.

--

Scott
--------

Old October 17th 03, 03:35 PM
Mike Marron

"Marcin" wrote:
"iowa" wrote:

One the biggest whores producer of europe, the other the biggest
population of pedoporno perverted eating **** amateurs of Europe...
The perfect couple

Any one from Iowa care to apologise for this twit?

Snowbird's fleeing the cold country are beginning to arrive in
droves down here in Florida. Although we don't see many IOWA
license plates, when we do see one we give 'em plenty of room
because: IOWA = Idiots On Wheels Ahead.

Old October 17th 03, 03:36 PM
Micha³ Buslik

Marcin wrote:
Any one from Iowa care to apologise for this twit?

Marcin

at least half of his remarks ( about Poland ) are unfortunately close to the
truth ( first czech republic , second ukraine , third hungary , fourth
poland )
but it is way of topic on the other hand

Old October 17th 03, 03:52 PM
Marcin

Yes you are right about the state of these countries. Still firstly he is
still representing his state (and country) by his name. Secondly being off
topic and thirdly very harsh on the people living in Poland and UK who may
be offended reading such a message that implicates the citizens to be united
because of the perverted and horrendous activities of a few citizens (should
be prisoners).

Marcin

(not mentioning the many grammatical mistakes made by the original poster)

Old October 17th 03, 04:51 PM
ddd

The Polish language is the most beautiful in the world, due to
historical reasons it seems all the invaders took with them most of the
vowels, but the Polish people make up with using the double the amount
of consonants instead. Polish people are very civilized, modern and
tolerant to other cultures, you only need to walk in Warsaw or Krakow
and admire all the Romanian romany people who are well treated and
admired by the locals. The origin of the Polish people is uncertain, but
there is in the Niebelungenlied a passage describing a retard pigherder
stranded on a river island with a monkey, and this is theoretized to be
the origin of Poland. The people have an annual feast when they
commemorate this, even people from neighbouring countries come to
participate, sometimes you cannot tell who is the pig, the pighearder or
the monkey. And you see the pig in many old coats-of-arms in Poland.

http://www.poland.iwarp.com/

Old October 17th 03, 05:44 PM
tscottme

Marcin wrote in message
. au...
Any one from Iowa care to apologise for this twit?

I don't think he's from Iowa, his header seems to be from ".it". I
think that's Italy.

--

Scott
--------