Eureka!

Old November 5th 04, 11:53 PM
Happybattles

Default Eureka!

You've inspired me!

The ultimate weapons for fighting indoor mosquitos.

1. Modefinator

It's long been known that creating a sound at the right frequency will
shatter a crystal wine glass. All we need to do now is discover the
exact frequency that a mosquito beats it's wings, multiply that times
the square root of Pi... carry the seven... divided by twelve... plus
the quotient... and we can shatter the little buggers' exoskeleton.
Death won't be instant, but it will be painfull. Best of all, the
only sound you will hear will sound like an instant of static... so
long as humans and pets don't share the same frequency...

2. Archernomics

Not sure where to get these, but you probably have to go to a big city
to shop for them: Archerer Fish!

Several bowls containing archerer fish can secure an area as wide as
the bowl and about 6 inches above. The more bowls the better the
control.

These fish spit water at the bug, knocking it into the water, where
then they eat it. Plus, they're pretty.
Old November 6th 04, 05:18 AM

Happybattles I posted something for you in the professionals section.

--
For answers to all your questions go to
www.askourpros.com
Old November 18th 04, 10:00 PM
Tsetse

As an incidental thought, I have been using the term "Terminal extinction"
to differentiate from what might be called "Normal extinction". I make this
separation because many of my non-biological friends react to expressed
concern about extinction with, "Oh, nonsense, species have always gone
extinct", not differentiating between those species that disappear through
the long evolutionary process, and those that suddenly disappear without
progeny, as did the dinosaurs.

E. McConnell

"Happybattles" wrote in message
om...
You've inspired me!

The ultimate weapons for fighting indoor mosquitos.

1. Modefinator

..