Is this for real!?!?!?

Old May 13th 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Is this for real!?!?!?

Too bad I couldn't figure out the date and the elapsed time.

Old May 13th 06, 05:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Casey Wilson wrote:

Too bad I couldn't figure out the date and the elapsed time.

I think it is. Immsmr, Jay posted a link of this a week or so earlier.

Ramapriya

Old May 13th 06, 05:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote in message
ups.com...
Casey Wilson wrote:

Too bad I couldn't figure out the date and the elapsed time.

I think it is. Immsmr, Jay posted a link of this a week or so earlier.

Ramapriya

Yeah, thanks, Jay gets all the good stuff. My problem is I'm on dial-up
and very seldom download anything over 250K. In this case, my son said I had
to take the time for this one. I was first amazed and the number of ships
going in and then got a chuckle out of the 'rats scattering' from in front
of the storm line.

Old May 13th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Casey Wilson N2310D @gmail.com wrote:

Too bad I couldn't figure out the date and the elapsed time.

I liked the animation better with the Aerosmith song.

--
Peter
Knows the copyright police would have bitched had the song remained
Old May 13th 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Casey Wilson" N2310D @ gmail.com wrote in

wrote in message
ups.com...
Casey Wilson wrote:

Too bad I couldn't figure out the date and the elapsed time.

I think it is. Immsmr, Jay posted a link of this a week or so earlier.

Ramapriya

Yeah, thanks, Jay gets all the good stuff. My problem is I'm on
dial-up
and very seldom download anything over 250K. In this case, my son said I
Snipola

Limit to 250k?!?! I'm stuck on dialup and have download 1gig+ files.
But then, I use a download manager (get right) so I can just download
it at leisure in pieces over the course of several days. If I have
large files pending I sometimes let the thing run overnight. As I
write this, I'm working on a few 400+ meg files. I'm a sucker for
those really high res images from the Mars rovers. The 1 gigger was
an MPEG2 video of nuclear test footage I found on Archive.org.

But seriously, get yourself Getright or something similar. It's a
life saver for those stuck on dialup.

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?