Why Airplanes Fly - Voids Above A Planar Sheet

Old October 5th 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
ManhattanMan

Default Why Airplanes Fly - Voids Above A Planar Sheet

Dudley Henriques wrote:
Crash Lander wrote:
"Le Chaud Lapin" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

The title of this post implies that I know why airplanes fly. I
don't, not completely at least. But I do know that I have read a
lot of "official" explanations that are just plain wrong.

If one does not know the correct answer, how can one even suggest
that a proposed answer is in fact wrong?
Crash Lander

Hold on a minute. My wife will know this one!!!!

Oh gawd, yours too?

If you answer a question in the woods, and your wife isn't there, are you
still wrong?

Old October 5th 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

ManhattanMan wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote:
Crash Lander wrote:
"Le Chaud Lapin" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

The title of this post implies that I know why airplanes fly. I
don't, not completely at least. But I do know that I have read a
lot of "official" explanations that are just plain wrong.
If one does not know the correct answer, how can one even suggest
that a proposed answer is in fact wrong?
Crash Lander

Hold on a minute. My wife will know this one!!!!

Oh gawd, yours too?

If you answer a question in the woods, and your wife isn't there, are you
still wrong?

Absolutely! A constant is a constant!!!!
:-)

--
Dudley Henriques
Old October 5th 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Whiting

Dudley Henriques wrote:
Crash Lander wrote:
"Le Chaud Lapin" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

The title of this post implies that I know why airplanes fly. I
don't, not completely at least. But I do know that I have read a lot
of "official" explanations that are just plain wrong.

If one does not know the correct answer, how can one even suggest that
a proposed answer is in fact wrong?
Crash Lander

Hold on a minute. My wife will know this one!!!!
:-)

If you have to ask you wife, then you are wrong by definition! :-)

Matt
Old October 5th 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tina

On Oct 4, 8:46 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:
Crash Lander wrote:
"Le Chaud Lapin" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

If one does not know the correct answer, how can one even suggest that a
proposed answer is in fact wrong?
Crash Lander

Hold on a minute. My wife will know this one!!!!
:-)

--

I would point out the underlying assumption is LCL is married. That
may be a reasonaable assumption -- but don't make it about M Mx.

Old October 5th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Crash Lander[_1_]

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
If one does not know the correct answer, how can one even suggest that a
proposed answer is in fact wrong?
Crash Lander

Hold on a minute. My wife will know this one!!!!
:-)

--
Dudley Henriques

You sold your set of Encyclopaedias too then? I had no use for mine, as the
wife knows everything.
Crash Lander
--
Straight and Level Down Under.
http://www.straightandleveldownunder.net/

Old October 5th 07, 02:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Crash Lander wrote:
"Le Chaud Lapin" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,
If one does not know the correct answer, how can one even suggest that a
proposed answer is in fact wrong?
Crash Lander

Hold on a minute. My wife will know this one!!!!
:-)

--

I would point out the underlying assumption is LCL is married. That
may be a reasonaable assumption -- but don't make it about M Mx.

LCL is a rabbit. I don't know about Mx. He could also be a rabbit
according to Bertie the Bunyip.

Are we still an aviation forum? I'll have to ask my wife :-))

--
Dudley Henriques
Old October 5th 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dallas

On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 00:55:17 GMT, Crash Lander wrote:

You sold your set of Encyclopaedias too then? I had no use for mine, as the
wife knows everything.

Yup CL... sometimes yer priceless.

:-)

--
Dallas
Old October 5th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dallas

On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 00:54:56 -0000, Tina wrote:

I would point out the underlying assumption is LCL is married. That
may be a reasonaable assumption -- but don't make it about M Mx.

Nope, sorry Tina... that's an incorrect assumption.

From LCL in RAS: "[No, I don't have a girlfriend]."

--
Dallas
Old October 5th 07, 04:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Crash Lander[_1_]

"Dallas" wrote in message
.. .
Nope, sorry Tina... that's an incorrect assumption.

From LCL in RAS: "[No, I don't have a girlfriend]."

--
Dallas

Not necessarily Dallas. I don't have a girlfriend either. My wife won't
allow it!
Crash Lander

Old October 5th 07, 05:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dallas

On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 03:57:24 GMT, Crash Lander wrote:

Not necessarily Dallas. I don't have a girlfriend either. My wife won't
allow it!

Got me twice in less that an hour! CL you're on fire.

LOL.

--
Dallas

FAA advisory voids IFR certification for GPS's!!! Prime Owning 12 May 29th 07 01:43 AM
Brass or copper sheet? Scott Home Built 11 October 15th 06 02:20 AM
4130 sheet log Home Built 4 September 1st 04 01:42 AM
Day 2 New Castle Score Sheet Guy Byars Soaring 3 September 25th 03 02:39 AM
S-H Spars: Anyone check for voids laterally? Mark Grubb Soaring 1 September 20th 03 04:27 AM