Zoom

Old April 27th 05, 02:11 AM
McCroskey

Juan Jimenezwrote:
"Matt Whiting" whiting_no_spam_AT_epix.net wrote in message
news:_idbe.1475$4a.148403_no_spam_AT_news1.epix.ne t...

Chuck, why haven't you all gotten together, pooled your resources

and then
sued Zoom into oblivion?

Get a clue, Matt. Do you think that after all these years, if they had

anything even remotely resembling a legally actionable cause, they
wouldn't
have already done that? That's why the vast majority of what you see
in
these threads is hot air and putzes whose valor ends where the mouse
cords
run out. [/quote:ecd2946046]

Juan, do you have a job yet? Its' about 18 months since you left
Borland, isn't it?

Did you know that when you apply for a job with any large or medium
size company, HR googles your name? What do you think they do when
they find all the posts about Zoom?

-------------= Posted from Ugroups.com =-------------
---= Fast & Free Web Portal to Usenet Newsgroups =---
-------------= http://www.ugroups.com/ =-------------

Old April 27th 05, 03:06 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , McCroskey says...

Juan, do you have a job yet? Its' about 18 months since you left
Borland, isn't it?

Did you know that when you apply for a job with any large or medium
size company, HR googles your name? What do you think they do when
they find all the posts about Zoom?

Gee I never thought of that, think I'll do a google myself and see what happens
when I google jaun. After all I'm an employer:-)

See ya
Chuck (got a job) S RAH-14/1 ret

Old April 27th 05, 07:35 AM
Roger

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:09:23 -0700, Richard Riley
wrote:

On 25 Apr 2005 10:51:24 -0700, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

:In article , John T says...
:
:Chuck, if you do wanna visit zoom and juan, I'll go with ya. I'd like to
:see what these guys look like!
:You don't know me, but I've seen you several times at your Oshkosh
:booth...always busy!
:
:John
:
:Hi John
:Next time stop by and say Hi.Sounds like a plan that way I have a witness LOL!!!
:See ya at Oshkosh..

I'll be hanging around Chuck's tent most of the show - it'd be great
to meet another RAH recalcitrant.

I was going every year and worked as one of the chairmen over in the
home building center, but haven't made it in about 5 years. I need to
grab the cameras, go this year and record this momumentous event.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com
Old April 27th 05, 07:36 AM
Roger

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 13:01:34 -0500, "Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired"
wrote:

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article , Morgans says...

What, no Kielbasa?

He was talking about his *shirt* pocket.

Dave 'TMI' Hyde

And your point is? g

The point is, there's no point on kielbasa don't you remember the old saying
"you can lead kielbasa to the plate but a "pencil" must be pointed". :-)

Anyway that could be the point ...or might be ,,,or not.

See ya
Chuck (the pierogi Kid) S

Chuck, I am beginning to worry about you.

He's been "Zoomed" far too many times. :-))

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

"Life is like a mug of beer, once the head is gone the rest is flat" -
Sgt. Carter

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old April 27th 05, 07:40 AM
Roger

On 26 Apr 2005 19:06:47 -0700, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

In article , McCroskey says...

Juan, do you have a job yet? Its' about 18 months since you left
Borland, isn't it?

Did you know that when you apply for a job with any large or medium
size company, HR googles your name? What do you think they do when
they find all the posts about Zoom?

Gee I never thought of that, think I'll do a google myself and see what happens
when I google jaun. After all I'm an employer:-)

yah don't even need to be an employer Chuck. Any thing on here is
public and *almost* all of it gets archived.

Just search on some of the past posters. It does go a longggg way
back. :-))

Old April 27th 05, 12:28 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Roger says...

Chuck, I am beginning to worry about you.

He's been "Zoomed" far too many times. :-))

Got that right "we" have been zoomed for a long time LOL!!

See ya
Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"there are those who have been zoomed,those who will be zoomed and those too
dumb to know they've been zoomed" anon

Old April 27th 05, 12:31 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Roger says...

yah don't even need to be an employer Chuck. Any thing on here is
public and *almost* all of it gets archived.

Just search on some of the past posters. It does go a longggg way
back. :-))

If that's the case I sure glad I never posted anything I wouldn't want publicly
known :-) Bet yawn and zoom can't say that .IMHO LOL!!

Chuck (I don't care what ya Goggle) S RAH-14/1 ret

Old April 27th 05, 12:42 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Richard Riley says...

I'll be hanging around Chuck's tent most of the show - it'd be great
to meet another RAH recalcitrant.

Geez Richard between you and Wainfan I have to keep a dictionary handy for all
those ,if not big ,wierd words you guys use.I've been called a "raconteur" by
Mary Jones of EAA and that took a day to find out it was a good thing LOL!!!
Now I had to deal with "recalcitrant" :-) As Sister Mary Hand Grenade used to
say "keep your eyes open and your mouth shut and ya just might learn something".

See ya

Chuck (raconteur par excellance)S RAH-14/1 ret

"you can fool most of the nuns some of the time,But nobody fools Sister Mary
Hand Grenade ...ever". chuck s

Old April 27th 05, 08:01 PM
Juan Jimenez

"Jerry Springer" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

Chuck, why haven't you all gotten together, pooled your resources and
then sued Zoom into oblivion?

Get a clue, Matt. Do you think that after all these years, if they had
anything even remotely resembling a legally actionable cause, they
wouldn't have already done that? That's why the vast majority of what you
see in these threads is hot air and putzes whose valor ends where the
mouse cords run out.

Valor Juan???? I have personally seen him selling subscriptions to his
defunct magazine at Arlington.

Oh, so that's why you and your buddies haven't sued?

Zoom for Free Quilljar Simulators 2 January 17th 05 05:57 PM
new URL for the Captain Zoom web page John Ousterhout Home Built 20 August 23rd 04 02:11 AM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
Old Time RAH Zoom Warriors read this! Bill Berle Home Built 3 March 23rd 04 02:50 AM