Pancake breakfast at 3BS this Saturday

Old May 8th 06, 04:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Default Pancake breakfast at 3BS this Saturday

Orval Fairbairn wrote:

No that is the *low* preisthood of wannabes pretending to be
"professional" -- sort of like those who drag a C152 in from three miles
out, pretending to fly like airline folks in a "stabilized" approach.

snip

You don't read a lot of Roger's posts, apparently. I assure you that he is
not a wannabe.

--
Peter
Old May 9th 06, 11:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

In article ,
Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
Roger wrote:

On 5 May 2006 11:11:32 -0700, "Brien K. Meehan"
wrote:

Why are these breakfast fly-ins always so early in the morning? ;-)

I'll stop by if I'm still awake. 3BS is a sweet airport.

Please, give the NAME of the airport, and, if you want, the identifier,
rather that the identifier only! I live in Florida and do not want to
break stride to look up the identifiers of some place far away!

BS, BS, and yet more BS.

That's 3 BS, isn't it? grin

Hint, if you _don't_ *recognize* the ident, it is a safe bet that it _is_
"some place far away".