No one awards themselves medals.

Old August 20th 04, 04:48 AM
BUFDRVR

Rick wrote:

It will have to be a
"rolling age" law until we are all dead :-).

Good point, consider that added to the amendment.

I will support your effort if you include 80plus year old college student,
photographer, retired ad-men. Also ex Warrant officer bomb aimer/navigators
and
anyone who even remotely kisses their rears on a newsgroup.

You've got a deal.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old August 20th 04, 04:54 AM
BUFDRVR

ArtKramr wrote:

I'm at the point now where I'm ready to support a Constitutional amendment
barring *any* person between the age of 50 and 65 (Vietnam era service age)
from serving as President of the U.S. Sorry Ed

BUFDRVR

Except of course unless they have actually seen combat.

WRONG! "Seeing" combat has exactly the square root of jack **** to do with
being President. The prisons and mental institutions of this country are chock
full of people who have "seen" combat and I don't consider them qualified to
serve in the nations highest office. The DNC was correct 12 years ago when they
said what a person did (or didn't do) during the Vietnam conflict has nothing
to do with their qualifications to be President, hell, Kerry himself said that!

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old August 20th 04, 09:30 AM
Ragnar

Subject: No one awards themselves medals.
From: (BUFDRVR)
Date: 8/19/2004 8:54 PM Pacific Standard Time
ArtKramr wrote:

I'm at the point now where I'm ready to support a Constitutional

amendment
barring *any* person between the age of 50 and 65 (Vietnam era service

age)
from serving as President of the U.S. Sorry Ed

BUFDRVR

Except of course unless they have actually seen combat.

WRONG! "Seeing" combat has exactly the square root of jack **** to do

with
being President. The prisons and mental institutions of this country are
chock

Since you have zero experience being president, you have zero credibility

on
that subject. BTW, what is your real name and why are you hiding it?

And what are your credentials to talk about who should be president? Hmmmm?

Funny, this little thing that Art wrote several weeks ago:

"Let's suppose you hav never been laid but want to know what it is like. So
you
buy every book and read them carefully. Now you know. You feel quite expert
even though you have never actually been laid. But one day you meet a guy
who
has been laid and he tells you what it is like. But you are outraged. That
is
not what it said in the books. This guy is obviously a fraud, He knows
nothing
and you have the books to prove it. And these books are written by expertss
on
sex. So you know best. Now lets take war, Yu have never been to war but read
lot of books, reports etc so you feel you really have it all down cold. Then
you meet a guy who has actually been to war and what he tells you doesn't
agree
with what you read. So obviously this guy who has been to war knows nothing
while you who have never been to was know everything. You accuse him of
lying
and call him a fraud. Maybe you need to do two things:"

Looks like Art is a hypocrit (again) . . . . . .

Old August 20th 04, 04:39 PM
OXMORON1

Gene wrote:
Well, I am 70 and served in NAM. I also know a lot of folks older
than that who did.

But Gene, Do you want to be President?
If so, Bufdrvr will write an exclusion for you in his amendment. He has about
as much political pull as anyone else in this newsgroup :-)

If you you are a "Senior" Buffdriver, did you also have some B-47 time? That
would probably put you in the LeMay era, any comments on him?

Rick Clark
Old August 20th 04, 05:34 PM
OXMORON1

Art wrote:
You are a moron aren't you? You are well named. Go screw yourself.

Gee Art, that hurt my feelings, well maybe not considering your attitude
lately.

Rick
aka oxmoron1 (oxymoron1 was taken years ago and I lost it in a computer change,
so I do know how to spell oxymoron)