Looking for Phd research topic - real time/embedded systems/communication buses etc.

Old May 7th 07, 12:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc

Default Looking for Phd research topic - real time/embedded systems/communication buses etc.

I am in the middle of my Phd studies. My master thesis was related to
embedded systems and remote monitoring of traffic. Since I have been
always passionately interested in aviation, aircrafts etc. I would
like to mix business (I work in the travel industry) with pleasure
now. I am looking for an interesting topic connected with:
- real time/embedded systems in aviation
- communication buses, measurement systems in aircrafts
- certification of hard real time systems in aviation

I do not count on any sort of scholarship etc. just looking for
something interesting I could focus on during next 2-3 years.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,
sebastian

Old May 7th 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Blanche

In article om,
wrote:
I am in the middle of my Phd studies. My master thesis was related to
embedded systems and remote monitoring of traffic. Since I have been
always passionately interested in aviation, aircrafts etc. I would
like to mix business (I work in the travel industry) with pleasure
now. I am looking for an interesting topic connected with:
- real time/embedded systems in aviation
- communication buses, measurement systems in aircrafts
- certification of hard real time systems in aviation

I do not count on any sort of scholarship etc. just looking for
something interesting I could focus on during next 2-3 years.

Contact one of the new VLJ companies - Eclipse, Adam, ATG, etc.
They are involved with all of your topics.

There are also a number of similar research programs going on at
the university level. For example, Univ of Arizona used to have
a major research program dealing with air traffic control

Looking for Phd research topic Speedbird General Aviation 8 August 2nd 06 09:10 AM
Real-Time tracking of WGC2006 Silent Wings AS Soaring 0 June 8th 06 02:56 PM
Real Time to build an RV10 [email protected] Home Built 13 October 31st 05 02:20 AM
ATC radar in real time? JO Piloting 5 November 19th 03 02:28 AM
Real-time real world air traffic in flight sims Marty Ross Simulators 6 September 1st 03 04:13 AM