Oshkosh attendance

Old August 1st 08, 11:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Oshkosh attendance

No brainer - I drove.

How anti-climatic.

-Robert

Robert,
Yes, it is sad that we have to keep our birds on the ground. Too bad
that having a passenger to share fuel cost did not work out for you.
I did that in years prior.

Bob
Old August 2nd 08, 02:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Blueskies

"Blanche" wrote in message ...
1. flying commercial (either into ATW or MKE and get a car) about $400
plus $60/day for car
2. fly the cherokee (RT) about $1AMU
3. drive Denver-OSH - $275 and I have a car, don't worry about W&B,
can carry a weapon and a chocolate shake, and don't worry about
weather.

No brainer - I drove.

Leaving yesterday, we got some shots of the grounds...Camp Scholler was definitely pretty full with losta holes in the
aircraft parking...