Secret Space Program & Breakaway Civilization

Old October 9th 11, 10:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Quaalude

Default Secret Space Program & Breakaway Civilization

"Richard Dolan ****in rocks!!! He is on the money and this radio
interview should be essential listening to anyone who is studying
political science and might have an interest in UFOs. He ties all the
elements together in a seamless package. Phenomenal!!!!"

http://youtu.be/GAFeah-FvUY
Old October 9th 11, 10:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Tom[_15_]

On Sun, 9 Oct 2011 17:35:43 -0400, Quaalude wrote:

"Richard Dolan ****in rocks!!! He is on the money and this radio
interview should be essential listening to anyone who is studying
political science and might have an interest in UFOs. He ties all the
elements together in a seamless package. Phenomenal!!!!"

http://youtu.be/GAFeah-FvUY

If you put Dolan, Hoagland, Farrell and Calleman in a room, you are
going to get a great view of the truth.
Old October 11th 11, 05:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
VOR-DME[_4_]

OK ; Just to give you the benefit of the doubt, I actually watched one
of this guy’s presentations on YouTube. Rest assured I did not sit in
front of it and watch it, but I had a bunch of dishes that had to be
hand washed, so I let it play in the background while I applied myself
to the more intellectually absorbing task. I didn’t see it all the way
through (ran out of dishes) but let it suffice to say, I most definitely
did not come away with the impression that this guy "rocks"!! This, to
be sure, is the grown-up age of ufology. It was a lot more fun in the
day when you could pay a nickel to go into a big tent and see a shaking,
bug-eyed guy giving a lurid description of how he was abducted by little
green men, with green antennae, eating green Oscar-Meyer wieners and
demanding "Take me to your leader!". Today we get a grey man, in a grey
suit, telling us about some document that doesn’t exist, another we
cannot get, yet another we have in hand but everything on it is
blacked-out and all of the things that all of the people won’t say. We
have to do the little greenies ourselves now, nourished by all of the
suspicion aroused by all of this non-documentation!

I don’t understand why you guys are prospecting on a pilots’ newsgroup.
Aren’t there better disposed newsgroups to infiltrate?
Rec.sci.paranoidschizophrenia? Pilots tend to be pretty pragmatic people
after all. People who must, on a daily basis, put their entire faith in
the laws of conventional physics, with pretty stayed notions of what
will fly and what wont, and who have long since given up on the belief
that one can travel to other universes by clicking ones heels together
three times.

In article ,
says...

Old October 11th 11, 09:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Tom[_15_]

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 18:40:08 +0200, VOR-DME wrote:

OK ; Just to give you the benefit of the doubt, I actually watched one
of this guy’s presentations on YouTube

Your posts are indistinguishable from the self centered prattle of
dozens of pimple faced egotists, unable to admit to being wrong, unable
to take part in a free exchange of ideas, seeking to substitute "humor"
and jokes with an in-crowd of one for "insight".

The only thing any one knows of you, is what you say on the internet.
You determine exactly what image you present to the world.

Enjoy yourself.
Old October 13th 11, 05:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
VOR-DME[_4_]

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:25:51 -0400, Tom wrote:

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 18:40:08 +0200, VOR-DME wrote:

OK ; Just to give you the benefit of the doubt, I actually watched one
of this guy’s presentations on YouTube

Your posts are indistinguishable from the self centered prattle of
dozens of pimple faced egotists, unable to admit to being wrong, unable
to take part in a free exchange of ideas, seeking to substitute "humor"
and jokes with an in-crowd of one for "insight".

The only thing any one knows of you, is what you say on the internet.
You determine exactly what image you present to the world.

Enjoy yourself.

I find myself wandering about why it is that you and I cannot commune.
You're a troll who needs attention. I'm an adult who only uses Usenet
because of its vast importance to me.
Old October 13th 11, 08:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
Tom[_16_]

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 12:44:51 -0400, VOR-DME wrote:

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:25:51 -0400, Tom wrote:

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 18:40:08 +0200, VOR-DME wrote:

OK ; Just to give you the benefit of the doubt, I actually watched one
of this guy’s presentations on YouTube

Your posts are indistinguishable from the self centered prattle of
dozens of pimple faced egotists, unable to admit to being wrong, unable
to take part in a free exchange of ideas, seeking to substitute "humor"
and jokes with an in-crowd of one for "insight".

The only thing any one knows of you, is what you say on the internet.
You determine exactly what image you present to the world.

Enjoy yourself.

I find myself wandering about why it is that you and I cannot commune.

Simple let me explain.

You have no point - you are a blitherer who brings up irrelevancies.
I dispose of them, not to convince a moron like you, but for the
benefit of others not intractably stupid like you. You, a compulsive
moron, have convincingly demonstrated that you will continue to bring
up such inanities repeatedly, even after they have been utterly shot
down, just as a dog will return to its vomit.

You're a troll who needs attention. I'm an adult who only uses Usenet
because of its vast importance to me.

And now, having disposed of all your idiotic points yet again, they
and you are dismissed. (Although I know you will blither on
nonetheless - it's a compulsive disorder you seem unable to
overcome.)
Old October 13th 11, 08:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting
VOR-DME[_4_]

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 15:26:15 -0400, Tom wrote:

[...]

You are completely mistaken!
This is one of the greatest comedy pieces ever published. Destined to
become
the quintessential self-inflicted parody!

I get it now - this is a huge Cover-Up, isn’t it. The dumb is
silenced bzzzz bzzz bzzz - with you Tom, bzzz bzzzz bzzz - isn’t this
dumb? Bzzzz bzzz bzzz

Whose dumb dumb dumb now the dumb the DUMB or DUMBER? Who?

Don't feed the TROLL!! I can’t keep from dpoing it myself!!!
BZZZZZZt! BZZZZZZT! BZZZZZZZT!~

Bzzzzzz Bzzzzzzzzzz Tom Bzzzzzzzzzz I'm a bee! Bzzzzzzzzzz

Huge Bee! Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz