Blue Angels Risk Lives for Recruiting

Old October 11th 11, 04:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
Tom[_15_]

Default Blue Angels Risk Lives for Recruiting

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 21:50:08 -0400, vaughn wrote:

If you have never experienced the annual show the Blues put on in San Francisco,
you haven't really experienced the Blue Angels. It's the only airshow I know of
where the exhibiters are allowed to fly over the crowd. In fact, they fly down
low through downtown, (carefully missing the buildings). To be clear, most of
the show is over the bay, but the bay is filled with boaters!

Isn't that special. Let me see if I get this exhibition as it is.

In order to publicly advertise the Marines and Navy, to draw more
recruits (this is their mission), the BA endangers thousands of people
for what?

Oh, wait, once you're recruited, you get the full entitlement, to be
killed, maimed or mentally incapacitated.

What a grand day for recruiting.
Old October 11th 11, 05:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
Fred[_6_]

On 10/10/2011 11:38 PM, Tom wrote:
On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 21:50:08 -0400, vaughn wrote:

If you have never experienced the annual show the Blues put on in San Francisco,
you haven't really experienced the Blue Angels. It's the only airshow I know of
where the exhibiters are allowed to fly over the crowd. In fact, they fly down
low through downtown, (carefully missing the buildings). To be clear, most of
the show is over the bay, but the bay is filled with boaters!

Isn't that special. Let me see if I get this exhibition as it is.

In order to publicly advertise the Marines and Navy, to draw more
recruits (this is their mission), the BA endangers thousands of people
for what?

Oh, wait, once you're recruited, you get the full entitlement, to be
killed, maimed or mentally incapacitated.

What a grand day for recruiting.

Asshole. Got your dope for today?Got your skirt on and drawers backwards?
Remember no hamburgers, no Second Amendment, be sure to donate to
educating Illegal Aliens.
Old October 11th 11, 05:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
Dan[_15_]

On 10/10/2011 10:38 PM, Tom wrote:
On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 21:50:08 -0400, vaughn wrote:

If you have never experienced the annual show the Blues put on in San Francisco,
you haven't really experienced the Blue Angels. It's the only airshow I know of
where the exhibiters are allowed to fly over the crowd. In fact, they fly down
low through downtown, (carefully missing the buildings). To be clear, most of
the show is over the bay, but the bay is filled with boaters!

Isn't that special. Let me see if I get this exhibition as it is.

In order to publicly advertise the Marines and Navy, to draw more
recruits (this is their mission), the BA endangers thousands of people
for what?

Oh, wait, once you're recruited, you get the full entitlement, to be
killed, maimed or mentally incapacitated.

What a grand day for recruiting.

Now then, aren't you glad you never served? You weren't killed or
maimed in the service of your country. Just how did you become mentally
incapacitated?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old October 11th 11, 06:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
katio[_2_]

On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 23:59:21 -0500, Dan wrote:

[...]

incapacitated as I am? Where are the children!!

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired pedophile

Someone shoot this asshole.
Old October 11th 11, 07:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
Dan[_15_]

On 10/11/2011 12:47 AM, katio wrote:
[...]

Bring it on, tom or whatever your real name is.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old October 11th 11, 07:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
katio[_2_]

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 01:06:35 -0500, Dan wrote:

[...]

Bring it on, tom or whatever your real name is, My ass has taken
cucumbers larger than your dick.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired but wide

Obsessed much?
Old October 11th 11, 08:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
Tom[_15_]

On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 02:41:47 -0400, katio wrote:

[...]

Pedophilia and perverse homosexual acts are not unusual. they are often
found among those who stupidly risked their lives for the Elite.

I sympathize with this emotional imbalance, thank God we have Usenet for
these red-white-blue balled degenerates to express their anger.