2019 Standard and Sports Class Nationals at Caesar Creek Soaring Clubin Waynesville, Ohio Jun 22 - July 1

Old July 6th 19, 03:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chuck Lohre[_2_]

Default 2019 Standard and Sports Class Nationals at Caesar Creek Soaring Clubin Waynesville, Ohio Jun 22 - July 1

The 2019 Standard and Sports Class Nationals has been rescheduled for August 22 thru September 1 and the SSA Registration page is up and running https://www.ssa.org/Contests?cid=2456

Please consider competing in Standard Class so we can have an official contest. Contest information http://tinyurl.com/2019ccsc

We plan to have excellent weather at the Caesar Creek Soaring Club in Waynesville, Ohio (near Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus). We fired the old weatherman and the new blood in that position promises great conditions!

Thanks for competing.

Chuck Lohre, Contest manager

513-260-9025

All contest information is in our Google Drive site
tinyurl.com/2019ccsc

Caesar Creek Glider Club

5375 Elbon Rd., Waynesville, OH 45068

Directions from Dayton, OH

South on I-75 to SR 73

Take Exit 38 to Franklin/Springboro.

At end of the exit ramp take a left and go East 10.3 mi.) to SR 42

Cross SR 42 (.4 mi.) to Smith Rd.

Take a left on Smith Rd. (.1 mi) to Corwin Rd.

Take a left (south) on Corwin Rd. and go 3.2 mi.) to Elbon Rd.

Take a left (east) on Elbon Rd and go .8 mi. to where the road levels out at the top of hill

Take a right into the gliderport entrance.

Directions from Cincinnati or Columbus, OH

From I-71 take Wilmington Rd. Exit 36. Left on Wilmington Rd. (1.6 mi.

from Cincinnati exit) (1.3 mi. from Columbus exit) to Corwin Rd.

Wilmington Rd. runs straight into Corwin Rd. at bridge at bottom of

hill. Straight (north) on Corwin Rd. (3.9 mi., Corwin Rd. makes

right/left jog at the town of Oregonia) to Elbon Rd. Right (east) on

Elbon Rd. (.8 mi.) to top of hill, gliderport entrance on right.

Please let us know how we can help you have a great experience!