(USA) ACTION - L-13 Blanik Owners

Old August 28th 10, 12:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
mike malis

Default (USA) ACTION - L-13 Blanik Owners

To date, less than 5% of the L-13 owners have placed comments to the
latest AD grounding your bird indefinitely in just three days. The
newest AD applies to EVERYONE, even the poor guy I know with a factory
zero timed L-13 he paid 18k for.

TODAY AT MIDNIGHT IS THE DEADLINE FOR COMMENTS.

http://www.regulations.gov/search/Re...e+matchall&N=0

Post now, post often....call your SSA rep as well...

Aerodyne
Old August 28th 10, 12:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Hanke

Need comments on the new FAA AD:

2010-0160-E

http://www.regulations.gov/search/Re...e+matchall&N=0

This AD complete grounds the L-13 and has no consideration for
aircraft TT.

http://www.regulations.gov/search/Re...Results?Ne=11+....

Old August 28th 10, 12:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

I'm pretty sure that is the last Blanik L-13 AD you are linking to.
There is a new one with a comment period that goes out another month
or more. See one of the other Blanik L-13 AD discussions going on in
this group for info.
Old August 28th 10, 04:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bart[_4_]

On Aug 27, 4:43*pm, Tony wrote:
I'm pretty sure that is the last Blanik L-13 AD you are linking to.
There is a new one with a comment period that goes out another month
or more. *See one of the other Blanik L-13 AD discussions going on in
this group for info.

That's the new one: http://tiny.cc/a9ns1

B.
Old August 28th 10, 04:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
mike malis

Tony, Bart, and all other reading this. Pardon me if the title was a
little misleading.

I am glad I got your attention. I presume you will make your comments
on the new AD?

Last I checked (This AM), the old thread was buried with only 4
comments, and now with only 12 comments. What about the other 175
operators?

I had several chats with SSA reps, and guess what, it is up to us, the
members to come up with the AMOC.

MM

Beech Duke Owners/ex-Owners ple help... Stanley Owning 12 June 10th 16 12:36 AM
Blanik L-23 Super Blanik Manual -F.C.F.S. Joel Flamenbaum Soaring 2 April 14th 10 03:29 PM
Duo Action Karl Striedieck Soaring 1 December 10th 08 01:05 AM
DG-300/303 owners... Alan Montague Soaring 0 April 16th 07 05:37 PM
SHK Owners [email protected] Soaring 1 February 7th 06 06:37 PM