60 Minutes 4/17

Old April 25th 05, 01:45 AM
aluckyguess

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message

"aluckyguess" wrote in message

Ya I guess your right. Looks like Diamond Stars are going to be made in
China. How much do you think that plane is going to cost to build.
Your probably right it cant be done. Oh wait isn't someone building a 6
passenger jet for around 1 million. I think they said that couldn't be

done
either.

Isn't for sale yet.

Oddly, those numbers usually explode, the closer they get to delivery.

Let's wait and se if they can deliver it for $1M without taking massive
losses to do so.

They are testing now. They have orders to the end of 2008 the price has
risen for new orders the new cost 1.2 million

Matt
---------------------
Matthew W. Barrow
Site-Fill Homes, LLC.
Montrose, CO

Old April 25th 05, 09:34 PM
Thomas Borchert

Aluckyguess,

Oh wait isn't someone building a 6
passenger jet for around 1 million. I think they said that couldn't be done
either.

You might wanna check their current price vs. their "launch pricing" again.
You might also want to check how far along in production they are and how
stable as a company they are. Hint: You'll be disappointed. Hint no. 2: This
is called marketing. Hint no. 3: Marketing has often little to do with
reality.

Question: Are you trying marketing on us?

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)