Back - sort of

Old January 25th 12, 11:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

Default Back - sort of

OK, have been a tad pre-occupied, and I'm still not getting all the messages
in this news group.
But after almost a year, the website is back up and functioning. mostly.
Still a few search issues happening as we have yet to import all the data
across.

But here's a link
http://warbirdz.net/photodetails/21413

Anyone want to peruse it and comment on issues they have. I've noted a few.

Also, feel free to upload warbird and military aircraft photos if you want.
It cost me 5K to get the website rebilt so I'd like to see it actually used
for something now :-)

Old January 26th 12, 03:18 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
cebo

In article om,
"Glenn" wrote:

OK, have been a tad pre-occupied, and I'm still not getting all the messages
in this news group.
But after almost a year, the website is back up and functioning. mostly.
Still a few search issues happening as we have yet to import all the data
across.

But here's a link
http://warbirdz.net/photodetails/21413

Anyone want to peruse it and comment on issues they have. I've noted a few.

Also, feel free to upload warbird and military aircraft photos if you want.
It cost me 5K to get the website rebilt so I'd like to see it actually used
for something now :-)

Site looks good, some of your "Ford" images didn't load. MAybe just
because of your love/hate relationship.
My wife and I owned a 1963 Anglia 105E, Best little car we ever owned.
If I can ever find one, restored or not., I'm gonna buy it!
Old January 26th 12, 04:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

Can't believe you remember that. People actually listen to me :-)
I'm going to be buying a new car later this year and it still wont be a
Ford. ;-)
I've never owned a Mazda, so I might go that track. although, my son just
bought one and if I do, i'll have to endure the "I told you so's" as he is
already bragging how he has a better car than us.

The whole website is so different that i am having a hard time adjusting to
it. And of course, with all the data yet to be transferred across, it does
make it hard to find the image I want. ie, can't fina any images from
Dayton, Ohio I took,

But the administration side of it will make it smoother. And easier to
manage

Old January 26th 12, 05:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2012-01-25 20:07:02 -0800, "Glenn" said:

Can't believe you remember that. People actually listen to me :-)
I'm going to be buying a new car later this year and it still wont be a
Ford. ;-)
I've never owned a Mazda, so I might go that track. although, my son
just bought one and if I do, i'll have to endure the "I told you so's"
as he is already bragging how he has a better car than us.

The whole website is so different that i am having a hard time
adjusting to it. And of course, with all the data yet to be transferred
across, it does make it hard to find the image I want. ie, can't fina
any images from Dayton, Ohio I took,

But the administration side of it will make it smoother. And easier to manage

Site looks good, some of your "Ford" images didn't load. MAybe just
because of your love/hate relationship.

Then it is a good thing for you that Mazda and Ford have finalized
their divorce.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...igan-closing/1

--
Regards,

Savageduck

Old January 27th 12, 01:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Indrek[_2_]

Thanks for making the effort: there is a lot of good stuff there.

Some of your pictures don't show in a few threads but I guess the teething
troubles will be sorted in due course.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult W.S. Churchill

Old January 27th 12, 08:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

"Indrek" wrote in message

Thanks for making the effort: there is a lot of good stuff there.

Some of your pictures don't show in a few threads but I guess the teething
troubles will be sorted in due course.

Yeah, I discovered that yesterday. The url from teh old website is different
so I have started to manually updaye them. It's a slow process but I
started.