HID Landing lights at wholsale - one time offer

Old March 18th 05, 01:59 AM
Blueskies

Default HID Landing lights at wholsale - one time offer

"Richard Riley" wrote in message ...
I am putting together a batch order for HID landing lights. I can get
them wholesale if I buy several, and enough people have committed that
I can do the order. I only intend to do this one time. I may do it
again in a few years - but then again, I may not.

They are PAR-36 lights, which is a standard landing light
configuration. It's a round light, 4 5/16" diameter with a parabolic
reflector. The landing light has a beam spread of 9 degrees. The taxi
light is 10 degrees beam spread vertical, 55 degrees horizontal.
Either one is the same price.

The bulb is a Panasonic D1S, and it uses a Panasonic ballast. The
ballast is 3"x3"x1", and weighs a little over a half a pound. They're
both third generation, the current commercial state of the art. It's
a 35 watt bulb, the ballast uses about 42 watts. The cable from the
ballast to the bulb comes with it, and is either half a meter or 1
meter long, your choice.

How hot do these run? What about RF from the ballast?

Old March 18th 05, 03:36 AM
Montblack

("Blueskies" wrote)
How hot do these run? What about RF from the ballast?

You're asking about temperature hot, right?

Montblack