IFR Round robin from MBO to MBO via GWO with ATC COMS - Video

Old December 12th 09, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default IFR Round robin from MBO to MBO via GWO with ATC COMS - Video

Yesterdays flight to GWO broken down into 2 five minute videos.(trying
to reduce the length of my videos without sacrificing quality)

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N...610Z/KMBO/KMBO

KMBO to KGWO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLwGLGMXE6E
KGWO to KMBO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZM2zlcywC4

First video picks up with my departure, picking up my IFR in the air
and ends with my landing at Greenwood MS (GWO) Had to edit out part
of the take off as camera shifted back on me. Winds 1000 AGL was
running 20 to 25 knots directly across the nose in Greenwood.

Second video is my touch and go at GWO and return back to Madison
(MBO) full stop. Timelapse came out pretty good in this video as I
was briefly above the cloud deck before my descent into MBO.
Instrumentation view on my climb as well as view of GWO airport from
the air segmented into this video.

For those interested, filing round robin IFR is easy. Just file your
home airport as departure and destination and put an instrument
approach fix at your destination airport in the route field. To help
out ATC at your home airport, put in remarks what airport you plane to
do your touch and go. So for this flight, I put MBO to MBO with EGCUP
in the route and put "touch and go at Greenwood MS" in the remarks
field.