RAP is NOT Dead

Old August 17th 08, 11:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default The Berti and Dudley Tag Team is Back!!!!!

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

Yeah, and if you knew **** about psychology, you wouldn't post
newsgroups.

Wanna bet?

Bertie

All ready did. You lost when you opened your mouth.

Old August 17th 08, 11:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote:
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote:
All anyone has to do, is search Google groups with my real email
address, and see hundreds of your ignorant forgings in groups I
never visit, and saying things I obviously wouldn't say.

I see, and you can prove this is me, how, fjukkktard?

I don't have to prove anything to you dumb ass, it obvious to everyone
else.

Not obvious to me now and wasn't obvious back then. Yes, there is
antagonism and therefore presumably motive, but that doesn't make it
obvious. Far from it - the world is full of infantile people who derive
pleasure from fanning the flames of even the mildest evidence of paranoia.
It is about as moral as flashing a strobe light in the eyes of an epilectic
and laughing hysterically at the resulting seizure.

The one point I would agree on is that Bertie is, and always has been, out
of moral bounds to cross-post to groups he does. He knows why he does it
but the immorality of it has never registered.
Old August 17th 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Zen and the art of Crosspoasting

Jim Logajan wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote:
[...]

Immoral?

Snort!

I;m not immoral. It's not possible for me to be immoral...

Bertie....

Old August 17th 08, 11:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:QH1qk.18836$Bt6.7455
@newsfe04.iad:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

Yeah, and if you knew **** about psychology, you wouldn't post
newsgroups.

Wanna bet?

Bertie

All ready did. You lost when you opened your mouth.

Nope. I can't lose.

Bertie
Old August 17th 08, 11:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default RAP is NOT Dead

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

Both of us have come to this forum to deal with
aviation issues and aviation issues alone.

No you haven't. You come here because no one else will listen to you.

Result of your "plan" and it's repercussions; two pilots who will never
talk with each other again because they can't stand each other, and you
guessed it.......Anthony is STILL here. So your intervention has cost you
and it's cost me, but it's cost Anthony nothing! Good job there
Morg...REAL good job!! Wonderful plan you have going on the forum :-)

And you hatred for his ideals is just as useless an his. So you are equally
to blame.

As for me, if Anthony or anyone else wants to ask an on topic aviation
related question or make a respectful comment on aviation, I will handle
that post with the respect it deserves.

Especially if it give you an opportunity to "toot your horn" about how great
you think you are.

To be quite frank, I come here to discuss aviation as do many others. I
don't demand that I like those with whom I discuss aviation and I sure as
hell don't give a damn if they like me in return. Usenet isn't a
personality contest.

No you don't, you come here to lecture, and write an advice column no one
will publish elsewhere.

Just something for you to think about. How many MORE pilots do you want to
**** off in your quest to rid the forum of those you dislike?

If they are like you, what would it matter?

Old August 18th 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

[...]

Well exaclty, DAMN those knowledgable types. They wreck everything they
touch.

Bet i know who you voted for.

Bertie

AUDIO: Bush jewish. Blair jewish. Howard jewish. Sarkozy jewish. 1.2 million muslims dead. Thousands of Americans dead. Trillion$ missing. [email protected] Naval Aviation 0 November 2nd 07 06:56 PM
Dead DG mbremer216 Owning 27 February 26th 06 11:51 PM
Is the F-35 dead? nemo Military Aviation 13 December 31st 03 12:07 PM
Is Rafale dead? Charles Talleyrand Naval Aviation 33 December 17th 03 12:17 AM
Chinook down, 13 dead John Mullen Military Aviation 0 November 2nd 03 12:02 PM