RAP is NOT Dead

Old August 18th 08, 12:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poetry
morgan mair fheal

Default RAP is NOT Dead

In article ,
Aratzio wrote:

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 16:19:18 -0700, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
morgan mair fheal got double secret probation
for writing:

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

morgan mair fheal wrote in
:

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

mariposas rand mair fheal wrote in
news:mair_fheal- :

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"Morgans" wrote in
:

"Dudley Henriques" wrote

Wise up. These constant threads about the problem ARE the
problem!!!!!!

That view has been plainly and obnoxiously stated by you, but
just because that is your opinion does not make it right.

Why not? That seems to be the way it works in your world...

feel free to contribute limericks to r-a-p

There once was a man named Morgans
Who ate all his sexual organs
He said with a grin
While wiping his chin
"I've always been fond'a gorgin'"

dont talk about my father that way

OK, if you won't call my pet hamster a toad.

i dont call aratzio a toad

Frog of a toad, maybe.
****head, absolutely.

hare of the dog

arf meow arf - raggedy ann and andy for president and vice
limp and spineless lint for brains is better yet and nice
then rueing pair of shrub and dick the republican lice
call me desdenova seven seven seven seven seven seven
Old August 18th 08, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dakota

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Morgans" wrote in
:

"Dudley Henriques" wrote

Wise up. These constant threads about the problem ARE the
problem!!!!!!

That view has been plainly and obnoxiously stated by you, but just
because that is your opinion does not make it right.

Why not? That seems to be the way it works in your world...

Bertie

Pot-Kettle-Black, Bertie the Fatlipp

Old August 18th 08, 03:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Dakota" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:3o4qk.21384$LF2.14392
@newsfe09.iad:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Morgans" wrote in
:

"Dudley Henriques" wrote

Wise up. These constant threads about the problem ARE the
problem!!!!!!

That view has been plainly and obnoxiously stated by you, but just
because that is your opinion does not make it right.

Why not? That seems to be the way it works in your world...

Bertie

Pot-Kettle-Black, Bertie the Fatlipp

Bwawhahwhahwhahwha!

God I love usenet.

Bertie

Old August 18th 08, 03:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
DanO

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Dakota" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:3o4qk.21384$LF2.14392
@newsfe09.iad:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Morgans" wrote in
:

"Dudley Henriques" wrote

Wise up. These constant threads about the problem ARE the
problem!!!!!!

That view has been plainly and obnoxiously stated by you, but just
because that is your opinion does not make it right.

Why not? That seems to be the way it works in your world...

Bertie

Pot-Kettle-Black, Bertie the Fatlipp

Bwawhahwhahwhahwha!

God I love usenet.

Cool, now if you could just find the proper group for your twisted bull****,
we'd all be happy.

Old August 18th 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"DanO" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Dakota" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:3o4qk.21384$LF2.14392
@newsfe09.iad:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Morgans" wrote in
:

"Dudley Henriques" wrote

Wise up. These constant threads about the problem ARE the
problem!!!!!!

That view has been plainly and obnoxiously stated by you, but just
because that is your opinion does not make it right.

Why not? That seems to be the way it works in your world...

Bertie

Pot-Kettle-Black, Bertie the Fatlipp

Bwawhahwhahwhahwha!

God I love usenet.

Cool, now if you could just find the proper group for your twisted
bull****, we'd all be happy.

Cue Anthem.....

I go where I'm neeed. Wherever there are neglected, under-recognised
k00ks. That is where you will find me. My quest to find justice for
people like you and find them the fame they so richly deserve knows no
bounds..

Bertie
Old August 18th 08, 04:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.arts.poetry
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Rich Ahrens wrote in news:48a8eb5c$0$60066
:

on 8/17/2008 6:12 PM Bertie the Bunyip said the following:
Aratzio wrote in
:

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 22:46:54 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, Bertie the Bunyip got double secret
probation for writing:

morgan mair fheal wrote in
:

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

mariposas rand mair fheal wrote in
news:mair_fheal- -

sjc.supernews.net:
In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"Morgans" wrote in
:

"Dudley Henriques" wrote

Wise up. These constant threads about the problem ARE the
problem!!!!!!
That view has been plainly and obnoxiously stated by you, but
just because that is your opinion does not make it right.

Why not? That seems to be the way it works in your world...
feel free to contribute limericks to r-a-p

There once was a man named Morgans
Who ate all his sexual organs
He said with a grin
While wiping his chin
"I've always been fond'a gorgin'"
dont talk about my father that way

OK, if you won't call my pet hamster a toad.
I'd be more worried if they call your hamster *snookums*.

Where's Tarver when you need him?

Rehab, most likely.

Or Jail...

Bertie

AUDIO: Bush jewish. Blair jewish. Howard jewish. Sarkozy jewish. 1.2 million muslims dead. Thousands of Americans dead. Trillion$ missing. [email protected] Naval Aviation 0 November 2nd 07 06:56 PM
Dead DG mbremer216 Owning 27 February 26th 06 11:51 PM
Is the F-35 dead? nemo Military Aviation 13 December 31st 03 12:07 PM
Is Rafale dead? Charles Talleyrand Naval Aviation 33 December 17th 03 12:17 AM
Chinook down, 13 dead John Mullen Military Aviation 0 November 2nd 03 12:02 PM