Judge ignores, overrules NTSB

Old August 11th 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default Judge ignores, overrules NTSB

See

http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/news..._198565-1.html

I guess the judge knows better than the NTSB.
Old August 11th 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc[_5_]

Hi all:

By now we know that Anthony simply posts to inflame others and get a
response that satisfies his pathetic need for attention.

How about we all take a pass on this one?

Old August 11th 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

It looks like this award may be a follow-up to a case first reported in

in this newsgroup. I guess the $4.5 million award is the new development.
Old August 11th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Viperdoc wrote:
Hi all:

By now we know that Anthony simply posts to inflame others and get a
response that satisfies his pathetic need for attention.

How about we all take a pass on this one?

It would be pointless to "discuss" this with him as he is incapable
of understanding the subtlety that the NTSB decides an ultimate PROBABLE
cause while the court system decides the LEGAL causes of liability.

That doesn't mean the more rational can't discuss it.

This kind of thing happens all the time and not just in aviation.

Trivial example:

A drunk driver causes a wreck.

The police cite the driver as the ultimate cause of the wreck.

The courts hold the bartender that served the drunk as partially liable
for damages.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old August 11th 08, 08:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
buttman

On Aug 11, 11:25*am, "Viperdoc" wrote:
Hi all:

By now we know that Anthony simply posts to inflame others and get a
response that satisfies his pathetic need for attention.

How about we all take a pass on this one?

I think he does it to get a rise out of loons like Nomen, Bertie, and
even you. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Fun to watch though...

Old August 11th 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Viperdoc[_3_]

I did not respond to him or engage him in the usual dialog, but yes, I did
respond to his post. The key is to not engage him in the usual worthless
discourse.

Old August 11th 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
JB

Old August 11th 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
George

On Aug 11, 12:25*pm, "Viperdoc" wrote:

Hi all:

By now we know that Anthony simply posts to inflame others and get a
response that satisfies his pathetic need for attention.

How about we all take a pass on this one?

Something I have noticed is that Anthony really seems to have a large
group of ya'll wrapped around his finger, and it seems to be the ones
who keep posting advice to not respond to him!
It appears that he is talked about more recently than aviation!
Since I've learned about him I think I;ve responded to him once or
twice.
He will be ignored when his posts & replies stand alone, but judging
from my many years of Usenet experience I know that will not happen.

Old August 11th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

See

http://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/news...copter_Torranc
e_ruling_198565-1.html

I guess the judge knows better than the NTSB.

You're an idiot.

Bertie