Just for You Ken :)

Old January 20th 08, 09:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_22_]

Default Just for You Ken :)

Rob Arndt wrote in
:

On Jan 19, 10:59�pm, "Dave Kearton"
wrote:
Rob Arndt wrote:
On Jan 19, 9:41� pm, "Dave Kearton"

.au
wrote:
Rob Arndt wrote:
On Jan 19, 7:13�pm, Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Dave Kearton" wrote in
news:LUykj.698 :

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Rob Arndt wrote in

� � �nothing to snip

Awww.

Suits me..

Bertie

Maybe the voices in his head aren't talking to him either.

MMmm, but I bet that score is just climbing away!

Bertie- Hide quoted text -

Yes, you are starting to get it now, idiot troll. Keep opening
your fat mouth, fat-ass geek loser-boi

I beat you on the 9th day and you still serve my purpose
everytime you post. Keep it up, I can manipulate you as well as
this entire NG all month long.

Laugh that off pig.

If the NG feeds you, I win. They ruin their own group at their
expense while I remain immune and on top, posting at will.

Looking forward to you and that other pig talking to yourselves
for 11 more days.

Rob

Well, that didn't last long.....

--

Dave Kearton- Hide quoted text -

Not necessarily. You feed them and you lose the NG. You ignore them
and I will keep posting aviation. I am already blanking them and
using TIP to maintain post gap they cannot bridge.

Your choice.

Rob

...but I don't ****ing care. � � � �Post a

ll you want, flood the newsgroup
with blank messages or mindless garbage - that's your choice - it's
still irrelevant.

Nobody cares about the "post gap" but you.

It's really kind of sad.

--

Dave Kearton- Hide quoted text -

The NG gave the trolls over 600 posts of "not caring" and if you check
your Group numbers like I do, my posts are viewed by 800+ people here.
Amazing since only 80-90 post regularly out of nearly 1,000 members.
Clearly, someone cares. Check you 7-day average, see how your posts
rate and post your numbers. I will post mine. We'll see who has more
views, yours or mine.

People may not like me, but they cannot ignore me- one way or the
other. Even if you KF me there will always be more people that will
come into the group and fill the gap. You also will see my material
anyway when you respond to soemone who responded to me. You lose Dave.

I've been here a decade, I know my way around

No, you don.t, little boi.

Bertie