Additional ClearNav First Flight Uints Coming Soon

Old August 18th 08, 11:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Additional ClearNav First Flight Uints Coming Soon

Hi,

I just received work from NK that I will be getting 3 additional First
Flight (pre-production) versions of the ClearNav in a week or 2. Production
versions are expected to be available in the Fall. The First Flight
versions are $500 off the list price. One of the units has already been
sold. I expect the other 2 to sell quickly as well. You can see details
and order he
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com/nk.htm#NK-0600-FF

You can see the latest version of the manual he
http://www.nkhome.com/support/pdfs.html#Soaring

The feedback from customers that received the first batch of First Flight
units has been very positive. It is a first class unit with a very simple
and efficient user interface.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

Old August 19th 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi,

It seems clear that NK has a hit on their hands with this product. The 3
additional ClearNav units sold in just a few hours last evening. So they
are no longer available.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

Old August 19th 08, 07:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter Purdie[_3_]

Fortunately for European pilots, not eleigible for Paul's ones, 2 of our
three are not spoken for (yet)

http://tinyurl.com/6yqdpf

Good weather to soar in!

Peter Purdie

"Paul Remde" wrote in message
[...]

Many new photos of ClearNav Accessories Paul Remde Soaring 0 June 30th 08 05:43 AM
ClearNav too big? brianDG303 Soaring 9 June 13th 08 07:15 PM
Still time (June 15) to win the NK ClearNav [email protected] Soaring 3 June 9th 08 05:14 PM
Win a NK ClearNav and support the US Team! [email protected] Soaring 0 March 10th 08 12:23 PM
NK ClearNav Update Paul Remde Soaring 4 February 4th 08 02:31 PM