Your free AvGas fillup at Dodge Center MN (TOB) July Sunday 31, AM

Old August 3rd 05, 06:31 PM
Peter Duniho

"John Larson" wrote in message
AOPA has every reason to inflate the numbers. I wonder what the FAA says.

lol...

AOPA doesn't make up those numbers. They are just putting the official FAA
numbers on a web site for you.

In other words, when "AOPA says 618K", what that really means is "the FAA
says 618K".

Duh.

You won your bet (618K is less than 750K), but you still see a need to
dispute the facts. Even when you obviously don't understand where the facts
being presented are coming from. Very funny.

Pete

Old August 3rd 05, 06:32 PM
Peter Duniho

"John Larson" wrote in message
That is an excellent point.

What is?

I have had a couple of do-gooder posters chew me out for maintaining that
this guy was accusing someone of the board of stealing his gasoline

A well-deserved chewing out, IMHO.

- yet clearly these guys didn't take the time to read the original posters
Subject line.

Please quote the portion of the subject line that represents an accusation
of theft.

Pete

Old August 3rd 05, 06:37 PM
John Larson

I'll bite. (And without the pointless childish petulant wording, i.e "lol,
Duh.")

If the AOPA puts the information out, and claims it is their information, it
comes from the AOPA.

Is that fair?

Old August 3rd 05, 06:38 PM
John Larson

It's implied, just like most of the crap on this board.

Do you understand now?

"Peter Duniho" wrote in message
"John Larson" wrote in message
That is an excellent point.

What is?

I have had a couple of do-gooder posters chew me out for maintaining that
this guy was accusing someone of the board of stealing his gasoline

A well-deserved chewing out, IMHO.

- yet clearly these guys didn't take the time to read the original
posters Subject line.

Old August 3rd 05, 06:39 PM
Montblack

("Matt Barrow" wrote)
Maybe if you'd read more of my posts before shooting your mouth off you'd
realize that.

I suggest his earlier posts... as in not this past year.

Montblack
Old August 3rd 05, 06:47 PM
Peter Duniho

"John Larson" wrote in message
I'll bite. (And without the pointless childish petulant wording, i.e "lol,
Duh.")

lol. Duh. Not words one uses every day, of course...but they seemed
perfectly at home replying to your post.

If the AOPA puts the information out, and claims it is their information,
it comes from the AOPA.

"Claims it is their information"? I suppose by "claims", you're referring
to the spot right at the top of the web page where it says "Source: FAA".
Is that the claim you're talking about?

Is that fair?

If AOPA actually did all the things you said they did, then it'd be fair to
say it comes from AOPA. But they didn't, so it's not.

Pete

Old August 3rd 05, 06:48 PM
Peter Duniho

"John Larson" wrote in message
It's implied, just like most of the crap on this board.

Where is it implied? What part of the subject line implies theft?

Do you understand now?

Nope.

Old August 3rd 05, 06:49 PM
Montblack

("John Larson" wrote)
I'll bite. (And without the pointless childish petulant wording, i.e "lol,
Duh.")

Whatever.

Montblack

Old August 3rd 05, 06:53 PM
George Patterson

John Larson wrote:
It's implied, just like most of the crap on this board.

You sound like my first wife. She could read anything into "hello."

George Patterson
Old August 3rd 05, 07:17 PM
Dave Butler

George Patterson wrote:
John Larson wrote:

It's implied, just like most of the crap on this board.

You sound like my first wife. She could read anything into "hello."

Har! Now that we've declined into mostly he-said-she-said, you're-stupid,
did-too/did-not and why-can't-you-read, this one at least got me to laugh. I
think I married her after you. Thanks, George.

Dave