Fs2002 VASI lights..

Old June 29th 05, 10:17 PM
PuttPutt

Default Fs2002 VASI lights..

Having flown to an island etc at night I find I cannot locate the
airstrip due to no VASI or runway lights.
Is there any way of adding them to the existing scenery??
Switching to daylight seems a bit of a cheat :0(
Rog

Old June 30th 05, 03:50 PM
Chris G.

find AFCAD2 on one of the sites (I think avsim has it) and download it.
You can modify the lighting for the runways.

Chris

Old July 1st 05, 10:26 PM
Rog

Hi Chris
Checked out AFCAD, cannot add VASI to the stock airports.
Will check out other utilities.
Thanks for the feedback.
Rog

Old July 2nd 05, 12:04 PM

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 22:26:01 +0100, "Rog" wrote:

Hi Chris
Checked out AFCAD, cannot add VASI to the stock airports.
Will check out other utilities.
Thanks for the feedback.
Rog

Is it only FS2002 where it won't work?

I have FS2004 and with AFCAD2 it appears that left clicking on the
runway, to select, then right clicking properties will display the TAB
for VASI.

David
Old July 2nd 05, 12:34 PM
PuttPutt

Thought afcad2 was for fs2004 only.. will give it a try.
Thanks
Rog

Old July 2nd 05, 02:06 PM

On 2 Jul 2005 04:34:28 -0700, "PuttPutt" wrote:

Thought afcad2 was for fs2004 only.. will give it a try.
Thanks
Rog

Sorry don't know if it's backwardly compatible - good luck!
Let us know if it works.

David
Old July 11th 05, 05:47 PM
Rog

Have now updated to FS9, can now do something about it, if needed.
Thanks for the feedback.
Rog