Tuckers FAN CLUB!

Old January 26th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Bertie the Bunyip[_22_]

Default Tuckers FAN CLUB!

"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in
:

On Jan 26, 7:43 am, "Ken S. Tucker" wrote:
On Jan 26, 7:00 am, FledgeIII wrote: On Jan
25, 9:50 pm, Kizzy wrote:

MX and Ken are excellent examples

Thank you!

Kenny, OTOH, is the world greatest pilot!

Thank you very much.
Ken

I aim to please my fans!
Ken

Then tell us more about how you fly.

The world awaits your wisdom.

Bertie
Old January 27th 08, 01:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in
:

25, 9:50 pm, Kizzy wrote:

MX and Ken are excellent examples
Thank you!

Kenny, OTOH, is the world greatest pilot!
Thank you very much.
Ken

I aim to please my fans!
Ken

Then tell us more about how you fly.

The world awaits your wisdom.

Bertie

I don't know about his "wisdom". Why just the other day I saw him say
that pie are square. Hell, everybody knows that pie are round!!!

--
Dudley Henriques
Old January 27th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Bertie the Bunyip[_22_]

Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

@l32g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

25, 9:50 pm, Kizzy wrote:

MX and Ken are excellent examples
Thank you!

Kenny, OTOH, is the world greatest pilot!
Thank you very much.
Ken
I aim to please my fans!
Ken

Then tell us more about how you fly.

The world awaits your wisdom.

Bertie

I don't know about his "wisdom". Why just the other day I saw him say
that pie are square. Hell, everybody knows that pie are round!!!

Oh no!!!!

Bertie

Old January 27th 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

25, 9:50 pm, Kizzy wrote:

MX and Ken are excellent examples
Thank you!

Kenny, OTOH, is the world greatest pilot!
Thank you very much.
Ken
I aim to please my fans!
Ken

Then tell us more about how you fly.

The world awaits your wisdom.

Bertie

I don't know about his "wisdom". Why just the other day I saw him say
that pie are square. Hell, everybody knows that pie are round!!!

Oh no!!!!

Bertie

I love his new modus operandi. Someone answers him telling him he's the
ugliest, most stupid, most idiotic absolute moron the planet has ever
seen and his answer is "Ah HA!! ....gotcha" :-)) I have to admit
though, Ya gotta love a guy with his kind of spunk.

--
Dudley Henriques
Old January 27th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting, rec.aviation.student
FledgeIII

On Jan 26, 8:58 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

25, 9:50 pm, Kizzy wrote:

[...]

Aw hell, Dudley - that's nothing.

Just for morbid fascination's sake - the same pleasure-in-guilt
complex that makes train wrecks so interesting to watch, I've taken
to looking over Kenny's adventures elsewhere in the forums from time
to time.

Shortly before making an appearance to his long-suffering fans in the
av forums, he let loose with a doozy over in sci.physics...

Mind you, the following quote is from over on sci.physics.relativity,
where you reallyreallyreallyreally have to work at getting people to
stoop to calling you a "poopiehead." Getting them this mad at you
takes *real talent*:

[quote]

Tucker is the arsehole that accused me of faking my own daughter's
death from cancer. If I should ever get hold of the **** I'll kick
his ****ing head in. Is that reasonable? Wouldn't matter if it wasn't.

Issuing death threats is a criminal offense.
I intend to visit the town where he lives,
the local police have enough evidence to
charge and convict what is clearly a pyscho-
path, for the protection of the public.

When "androcles" was asked to produce the
obituary, he freaked out, we caught him in
another of his schizophenic lies, there is
no record of his daughters death, we checked.
Ken S. Tucker

[end quote]

What a peach of a guy. True pond scum among men.
Old January 27th 08, 02:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting, rec.aviation.student
Ken S. Tucker

On Jan 26, 5:58 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

25, 9:50 pm, Kizzy wrote:

MX and Ken are excellent examples
Thank you!

Kenny, OTOH, is the world greatest pilot!
Thank you very much.
Ken
I aim to please my fans!
Ken

Then tell us more about how you fly.

The world awaits your wisdom.

Bertie
I don't know about his "wisdom". Why just the other day I saw him say
that pie are square. Hell, everybody knows that pie are round!!!

Oh no!!!!

Bertie

I love his new modus operandi. Someone answers him telling him he's the
ugliest, most stupid, most idiotic absolute moron the planet has ever
seen and his answer is "Ah HA!! ....gotcha" :-)) I have to admit
though, Ya gotta love a guy with his kind of spunk.
Dudley Henriques

Ladies and gents, and the "dud", and all my fine fans.
Today my universe got larger, in fact sensibly infinite,
that's a lot of acquired real-estate.
Seems Olbers Paradox balanced with a universe that is
infinite in space and time, consistent with "dark matter".

Looks to me that "dark matter" is fertilizer for the stars.
Cool eh?
And Thank you, thank you very much...
Kisses all over the place....
Ken
Old January 27th 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Ken S. Tucker wrote:
On Jan 26, 5:58 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:
25, 9:50 pm, Kizzy wrote:
[...]

Now Kenny baby, put that well used Junior High School physics book of
yours away with your Teddy Bears and dolls in your toy chest and go to bed.

--
Dudley Henriques
Old January 27th 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting, rec.aviation.student
FledgeIII

On Jan 26, 9:30 pm, "Ken S. Tucker" wrote:
On Jan 26, 5:58 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

25, 9:50 pm, Kizzy wrote:

[...]

Well Kenny, old chap - if you keep messing with them rough Joses' over
sci.physics, looks like the only thing you'll be fertilizing is weeds
somebody'll plant on the pit they're gonna dump you in.

Nasty crowd over there, eh?
Old January 27th 08, 09:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Bertie the Bunyip[_22_]

Dudley Henriques wrote in news:m-
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

25, 9:50 pm, Kizzy wrote:

[...]

I love all my k00ks!

This is a pretty standard tactic. Tarver used to do it all the time,, if
you recall. We were all his puppets doing the hamster dance at his
whim..

And maybe when you're on drugs that's the way it appears!

Bertie

Old January 27th 08, 09:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Bertie the Bunyip[_22_]

FledgeIII wrote in news:07da4a11-da70-484a-8bd3-
:

On Jan 26, 8:58 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in
@l32g2000hse.googlegroups.com:
On Jan 26, 7:43 am, "Ken S. Tucker"

25, 9:50 pm, Kizzy wrote:

[...]

He's a gem alright!

Bertie

Welcome to the Club! john smith Piloting 0 May 8th 05 02:49 PM
How many in this club? Jon Kraus Piloting 52 December 25th 04 06:06 PM
SSA Needs Club Help MKEENE221 Soaring 0 January 2nd 04 02:24 AM
Anyone know Sean Tuckers E-mail? Tlewis95 Aerobatics 7 November 18th 03 11:04 PM
Cheapest Club (was Best Gliding Club Website) Clint Soaring 20 November 15th 03 04:49 AM