REQ: Dangerous Photo Needed Please

Old April 7th 08, 09:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Nunya Bidnis

Default REQ: Dangerous Photo Needed Please

Hi all. I need a pic from almost directly behind a lit afterburner for my sons cub scout project. Anybody have anything like that?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	afterburner.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	24409
Old April 8th 08, 03:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan Erskine[_3_]

Default Dangerous Photo Needed Please

"Nunya Bidnis" wrote in message
m...
Hi all. I need a pic from almost directly behind a lit afterburner for my
sons cub scout project. Anybody have anything like that?

Go to google images (www.google.com and click on the "images" tab) and type
in "afterburner" and see what you find.

Old April 8th 08, 05:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
jc[_4_]

Default REQ: Dangerous Photo Needed Please (0/1)

On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 20:10:59 GMT, "Nunya Bidnis"
wrote:

Hi all. I need a pic from almost directly behind a lit afterburner for my sons cub scout project. Anybody have anything like that?

"Almost directly" is about the best you're likely to get, since the hot gases
tend to distort things (including the photographer!) unless you're above or
below it. Then again, I've seen some amazing things pop up here, so I would
make no bets.

These were orginally posted, I believe, by J3. Be advised that they have been
reduced in size (r) and very likely have been renamed. If you want larger file
sizes, just ask.
Cheers,
jc

Old April 8th 08, 05:02 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
jc[_4_]

Default REQ: Dangerous Photo Needed Please (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	F-15_006r.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	24412  Click image for larger version

Name:	FA-18C 050213-N-5345W-030r.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	24413  Click image for larger version

Name:	FA-18C 060610-N-0119G-011r.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	24414

Old April 9th 08, 08:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Nunya Bidnis

Thanks for these. I might be able to make it work if you can post the larger
version of F-15_006r.

Old April 10th 08, 03:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
jc[_4_]

Default REQ: Dangerous Photo Needed Please (0/1) (0/1)

On Wed, 09 Apr 2008 19:32:15 GMT, "Nunya Bidnis"
wrote:

Thanks for these. I might be able to make it work if you can post the larger
version of F-15_006r.

Here ya go, although it't not that much larger (26kb or so). I've also included
a similar shot of a Mig-29.
Good luck!
Cheers,
jc
Old April 10th 08, 03:54 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
jc[_4_]

Default REQ: Dangerous Photo Needed Please (0/1) (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	F-15_006.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	24458  Click image for larger version

Name:	SU-30 (i).jpg
Views:	51
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	24459
Old April 10th 08, 01:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Proton Fox

also included a similar shot of a Mig-29.
Good luck!
Cheers,
jc

That's no MiG, that's a space station! Er, I mean Sukhoi...
Old April 10th 08, 01:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Proton Fox

Default REQ: Dangerous Photo Needed Please (0/1) (0/1) - F-16AM NL 322 Sqn Leeuwarden J-016 CRW_3267.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	F-16AM NL 322 Sqn Leeuwarden J-016 CRW_3267.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	24465