You know who you are

Old November 25th 10, 09:35 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
Phil

Default You know who you are

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:07:39 -0600, nfw wrote:

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:55:23 -0500, Phil
wrote:

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:10:59 -0600, nfw wrote:

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:11:13 -0500, Phil
wrote:

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:45:52 -0600, nfw wrote:

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:21:44 -0500, Phil
wrote:

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 19:21:32 -0800 (PST), Mark4 wrote:

On Nov 22, 8:04*pm, Mark4 wrote:
You will be getting a visit tommorow.

You messed up big time.

Maybe you should've figured out that an imposter
uses my identity before you made accusations
that resulted in actual physical injuries to
someone innocent.

---
Mark4

ANSWER THE PHONE PHIL. We need to arrest you.

Then you are going to be sued, and lose everything
you have. Yeah, you messed up.

---
Mark

Is there anyway I can talk you out of this?

Phil

If he's visiting you tomorrow, he'd better have a cop with him and a
fist full of proof.

You don't understand. I have acted criminally and this Mark guy is a
very serious person.

I am hoping this will all go away.

Phil

Nope not going to happen, he has no idea what you must do to be sued
because of something said on usenet. He's blowing smoke up your ass.

I think you might be right. I waited all night by my door and no one
kicked it in.

Phil

I am, I've sued an internet slanderer and won, so I do know what I'm
talking about. The only thing he'll need to come after you is
undeniable proof

He says his detectives and his judges have that. I'm sunk

and deep pockets. No property? Pension or investments?

None. Cash under my mattress.

Ssssssh.

Phil
Old November 25th 10, 09:38 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A.

On Nov 22, 8:04*pm, Mark4 wrote:
[...]

JEW

Yesssssss...

Forget this childish internet stuff. I dare you to reveal your
identity.

I'm Phil from Maryland but you knew that. *lol*

If you don't you're a coward. Any time, any place. Bring
your friends. I don't mind. Waiting... I DARE YOU. I am the ancestor
of the Vikings!

Hey,Jewtroll, when you were a little boy, did your granny explain why
everyone called you "Jewball"? You know, because you were, and STILL
ARE a jew idiot.

Oh, thx for that bit of info, Mark(ie) The Dazed. lol

Ok, go ahead, get busy. Spend another 1000 hours of your valueless
unemployed time and continue devoting your life to forging posts.
Yeah, spread it as far as you want, like you've been doing.

At the end of the day, I'll still be paying peeps to fly me

Not a pilot? Imagine that.

*LOL*

and you
won't. See, the internet isn't my life like it is yours. Ok, I lied
rith there but I am MAN enough to admit it. I am sensible and in
control GODDAMMIT.

I see. heh

That JEW got my Bellsouth account canceled, why? A simple death
threat, that's all.

Where's the Feds, Jewball? as to Federal employees...no one can get
within a quarter mile of me without a warrant. I'm very hard to access
and my critter cameras record everything that happens around here.

Safe you are.

All I said was:

"Call your attorney. Call the FBI. Hunt me down. And when you do, be
sure and let's get a comprehensive list and copy of all these posts
which I've supposedly authored. There are hundreds of them.

He also brags that he's been forging my identity in "Pilots of
America" for 6 months. If this is true, then they should have those
archived as well. Yes as Mark, blueriverday. Myself, I've never been
there, nor plan to.

So, hunt "me" down, please. Expose my identity. Not the AT&T "me".
That's really me. I'm talking about the 15,000 groups he's claimed to
have spammed in my name, and made virtually unuseable. *That" Mark.

He's hiding in this group right now. Just look at the bottom of your
screen at those forgeries. CALL THE FBI.

This is a DEATH THREAT.

Mark4

Ramble on? You know, the Led Zeppelin song you never heard when you
lied about going to see them in Atlanta

*ROFL*
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, FREE Cruise Travel Advisory Services
I never have nor ever will solicit or accept a booking.
Old November 25th 10, 09:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
Mark4[_2_]

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 16:38:38 -0500, Ari Silverstein, C.T.A. wrote:

Safe you are.

All I said was:

[...]

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/mark..._led_zeppelin_!!

Read and weep, jew

Mark4
Old November 26th 10, 08:18 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A.

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 16:41:10 -0500, Mark4 wrote:

He's hiding in this group right now. Just look at the bottom of your
screen at those forgeries. CALL THE FBI.

This is a DEATH THREAT.

Mark4

Ramble on? You know, the Led Zeppelin song you never heard when you
lied about going to see them in Atlanta

*ROFL*
--
Ari Silverstein, C.T.A; C.T.A.S, FREE Cruise Travel Advisory Services
I never have nor ever will solicit or accept a booking.

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/mark..._led_zeppelin_!!

Read and weep, jew

Mark4

Interesting reading, nice blog, jew says thankz to Mr. Mark(ie)
Christ.

*rofl*
Old November 28th 10, 12:49 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
Phil

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 17:04:44 -0800 (PST), Mark4 wrote:

You will be getting a visit tommorow.11/22/2010 5:04:44 PM

I/m sorry, I had to step out for a smoke. Will you send them back?

Phil
Old November 28th 10, 01:47 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
Mark

On Nov 22, 8:04*pm, Mark4 wrote:
[...]

identity. If you don't you're a coward. Any time, any place. Bring
your friends. I don't mind. Waiting... I DARE YOU. I am the ancestor
of the Vikings!

Hey,Jewtroll, when you were a little boy, did your granny explain why
everyone called you "Jewball"? You know, because you were, and STILL
ARE a jew idiot.

Ok, go ahead, get busy. Spend another 1000 hours of your valueless
unemployed time and continue devoting your life to forging posts.
Yeah, spread it as far as you want, like you've been doing.

At the end of the day, I'll still be paying peeps to fly meg and you

All I said was:

"Call your attorney. Call the FBI. Hunt me down. And when you do, be
sure and let's get a comprehensive list and copy of all these posts
which I've supposedly authored. There are hundreds of them.

He also brags that he's been forging my identity in "Pilots of
America" for 6 months. If this is true, then they should have those
archived as well. Yes as Mark, blueriverday. Myself, I've never been
there, nor plan to.

So, hunt "me" down, please. Expose my identity. Not the AT&T "me".
That's really me. I'm talking about the 15,000 groups he's claimed to
have spammed in my name, and made virtually unuseable. *That" Mark.

He's hiding in this group right now. Just look at the bottom of your
screen at those forgeries. CALL THE FBI.

This is a DEATH THREAT.

Mark4
--https://twitter.com/CorruptNutsachttp://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze- Hide quoted text -

The above post is a forgery of my identity, so as
to mislead any law enforcement, or judicial party from
understanding that ONE singular, deviant has been
posting disgusting, libelous crap for years on usenet,
and doing so using OTHER PEOPLE'S identities.

He is a psychopath. At this time he claims to be
a man named PHIL, which is verified by his phone
number which was obtained when he called my
elderly sick mother and threatened her. He admits
to living in Ellicott City, Maryland.

I have his addresses.

---
Mark IV
Check my header, look at my google posting history,
and you will see there is another person making racist
stupid, libelous remarks...while pretending to be me.
Old November 29th 10, 08:51 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
Phil

On Sun, 28 Nov 2010 05:47:27 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

He is a psychopath. At this time he claims to be
a man named PHIL, which is verified by his phone
number which was obtained when he called my
elderly sick mother and threatened her. He admits
to living in Ellicott City, Maryland.

Lies, most of them . YOU claimed I am Phil (I am Phil), I only
called your soon2Bdead Mommy three times and I do not live in
Ellicott.

Close though

I have his addresses.

Post them.

Phil
Old November 30th 10, 08:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
Phil

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 19:49:21 -0500, Phil wrote:

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 17:04:44 -0800 (PST), Mark4 wrote:

You will be getting a visit tommorow. 11/22/2010 5:04:44 PM

I/m sorry, I had to step out for a smoke. Will you send them back?

Phil

I must have missed them again, Mark. Is my apology working? Have you
called off my incarceration and prosecution?

Will December be more fruitful for my demise?

Phil
Old December 1st 10, 07:59 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
Phil

On Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:17:46 -0500, Phil wrote:

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 19:49:21 -0500, Phil wrote:

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 17:04:44 -0800 (PST), Mark4 wrote:

You will be getting a visit tommorow. 11/22/2010 5:04:44 PM

I/m sorry, I had to step out for a smoke. Will you send them back?

Phil

I must have missed them again, Mark. Is my apology working? Have you
called off my incarceration and prosecution?

Will December be more fruitful for my demise?

Phil

Mark, could we set an appointment time for my incarceration. I am
available at 1400, 3Dec10, will that work?

Phil
Old December 1st 10, 09:17 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
Kurt Ullman

In article ,
Phil wrote:

Phil

Mark, could we set an appointment time for my incarceration. I am
available at 1400, 3Dec10, will that work?

Phil

Could you do it around 4:30 or so? I'm busy at 2:00 and wouldn't
want to miss the perp walk.

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke