My Latest Success

Old October 19th 10, 07:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.arts.movies.past-films,alt.slack,sci.physics
Mark

Default My Latest Success

Several days ago I accepted a partnership in
a solar energy firm and will be overseeing roof installs.
I'm very excited about this opportunity
which will enable me to apply a breakthrough in
this field that I've recently achieved which will
allow me to pursue my other current interest
of aviation, and allow me to buy my new plane
much sooner than I had anticipated although I have been buying
a plane for over four years now who's counting.

Prioritization of time greatly disinclines me to play usenet,
which has became primarilly a wasteland of
derelicts and the bored but I'm back now that I
have finished my latest adventure. To China and back in
three days. You can't do that.

I'm making millions now. I'm smarter than you.

I accepted a partnership
which allows me to see the development and
implementation of my cutting edge technology, as
my proof of concept mass marketing model
described. I don't fool with micromanagement of
labor. That's what the people who work under
partner do, the peons who I pee on.

Here it is:

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/09/05/0514_green_china_awardees/11.htm

---
Mark
--
https://twitter.com/CorruptNutsac
http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze
Old October 19th 10, 08:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.arts.movies.past-films,alt.slack,sci.physics

In rec.aviation.piloting Mark wrote:
Several days ago I accepted a partnership in
a solar energy firm and will be overseeing roof installs.

Yeah, sure, you are doing lots of "overseeing" while posting crap to USENET.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.
Old October 19th 10, 09:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Oct 19, 3:51*pm, wrote:
In rec.aviation.piloting Mark wrote:

Several days ago I accepted a partnership in
a solar energy firm and will be overseeing roof installs.

Yeah, sure, you are doing lots of "overseeing" while posting crap to USENET.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Having made it clear several times what my new
project is, and my part in it, and having made it
clear many, many times that Ari the troll is the one
posting idiotic **** under the name "Mark", and
seeing that it is clear that you playing along with
the troll, and seeing that it is clear that other real
pilots such as Vaughn have plonked you for the
same reason that I will no longer debate you on
anything...that is...you will simply either dismiss
the findings of the world's leading experts who
are doctorates in their fields, you will pretend that
valid informative information hasn't been presented,
you will try to form an aside to the original topic
when you find yourself losing, and you will even
just lie to escape the truth...so for all the
aforementioned realities,

You have been found proven to be a troll.

---
Mark
"nobody can modify a LSA" - Jim pennino
"anyone can modify an LSA" - FAA
Old October 19th 10, 11:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.arts.movies.past-films,alt.slack,sci.physics
Horribly Mangled Teats

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:39:59 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

On Oct 19, 3:51*pm, wrote:
In rec.aviation.piloting Mark wrote:

Several days ago I accepted a partnership in
a solar energy firm and will be overseeing roof installs.

Yeah, sure, you are doing lots of "overseeing" while posting crap to USENET.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Having made it clear several times what my new
project is, and my part in it, and having made it
clear many, many times that off meds I post the most
idiotic **** under the name "Mark", and
seeing that it is clear that you playing along with
the my penis.

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze

i like i like

I will no longer debate you on
anything...Until 800PM...you will simply either dismiss
the findings of the world's leading experts who
are doctorates in their fields, Like me

u r

u r

and you will pretend that
valid informative information hasn't been presented,
you will try to form an aside to the original topic
when you find yourself losing, and you will even
just lie to escape the truth...so for all the
aforementioned realities,

You have been found proven to adore me from afar

---
Mark
https://twitter.com/CorruptNutsac
http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze

wow you are sooooooo kewl can i lick your anus?
--
"Cindy, we may be horribly mangled, but there'll be no sad faces on
Christmas.~ The Grinch
Old October 19th 10, 11:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.arts.movies.past-films,alt.slack,sci.physics
Ari Silverstein

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 18:14:25 -0400, Horribly Mangled Teats wrote:

[...]

You won't be the first. lol
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old October 20th 10, 05:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.arts.movies.past-films,alt.slack,sci.physics
Mark

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 18:50:31 -0400, Ari Silverstein wrote:

[...]

i am a dynamic figure, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. i
have been known to remodel train stations on my lunch breaks, making
them more efficient in the area of heat retention. i translate ethnic
slurs for cuban refugees, i write award-winning operas, i manage time
efficiently.

occasionally, i tread water for three days in a row.

i woo women with my sensuous and godlike trombone playing, i can pilot
bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and i cook
thirty-minute brownies in twenty minutes. i am an expert in stucco, a
veteran in love, and an outlaw in peru.

using only a hoe and a large glass of water, i once single-handedly
defended a small village in the amazon basin from a horde of ferocious
army ants. i play bluegrass cello, i was scouted by the mets, i am the
subject of numerous documentaries. when i'm bored, i build large
suspension bridges in my yard. i enjoy urban hang gliding. on
wednesdays i repair electrical appliances free of charge.

i am an abstract artist, a concrete analyst, and a ruthless bookie.
critics worldwide swoon over my original line of corduroy evening
wear. i don't perspire. i am a private citizen, yet i receive fan
mail. i have been caller number nine and have won the weekend passes.
last summer i toured new jersey with a traveling centrifugal-force
demonstration. i bat .400.

my deft floral arrangements have earned me fame in international
botany circles. children trust me.

i can hurl tennis rackets at small moving objects with deadly
accuracy. i once read paradise lost, moby dick, and david copperfield
in one day and still had time to refurbish an entire dining room that
evening. i know the exact location of every food item in the
supermarket. i have performed several covert operations with the cia.
i sleep once a week; when i do sleep, i sleep in a chair. while on
vacation in canada, i successfully negotiated with a group of
terrorists who had seized a small bakery. the laws of physics do not
apply to me.

i balance, i weave, i dodge, i frolic, and my bills are all paid. on
weekends, to let off steam, i participate in full-contact origami.
years ago i discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it
down. i have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli
and a toaster oven.

i breed prizewinning clams. i have won bullfights in san juan,
cliff-diving competitions in sri lanka, and spelling bees at the
kremlin. i have played hamlet, i have performed open-heart surgery,
and i have spoken with elvis.

I'm smarter than you.

mark

Handheld GPS, a success Mark Piloting 0 January 22nd 10 12:00 AM
SATS Success! Larry Dighera Piloting 8 May 7th 08 05:12 AM
You're way to success!! [email protected] Piloting 1 March 18th 08 05:52 PM
Bird Control - Some Success Marco Leon Owning 9 July 21st 06 03:56 PM