Cruise News (11/22/2010)

Old November 24th 10, 07:15 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
PooseyII

Default Cruise News (11/22/2010)

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 07:25:52 -0800 (PST), Mark4 wrote:

On Nov 22, 10:26*am, "John Sisker" wrote:
To Whom It May Concern:

We received this information and/or press releases from the
trades/TravelPulse and thought it may be of interest to this newsgroup as
well.

http://www.travelpulse.com/cruise.html

John Sisker
Ship-To-Shore Cruise Agency®http://www.shiptoshorecruise.com

Cruise News contains many of the most recent press releases and/or other
type information offering the full and complete story, and if already
circulated on this newsgroup by any means, is most likely a different
article, author and/or slant on a similar subject.

Source:
* TravelPulse
* November 22, 2010
*-http://www.travelpulse.com/cruise.html

Hello John.

Poosey actually.

I would like to thank you so much for the articulate rebuttal
you wrote concerning the Troll, "Ari Silverstein". A real disgusting
piece of work he is.

The worst.

I now know his real name, address and phone number. Let me
tell you how I got this. He actually lied to my internet supplier
and used various forgeries to get them to reveal my identity to
him. (can you believe that?) Now get this, THEN he called my
76 yr.old, blind, diabetic mother...and scared the **** out of her
so bad a neighbor had to take her to the hospital!

That is a criminal, federal felony. Take it to the FBI as well.

I reported what he did to the Howard County Police Dept. in
Maryland and they called "Ari" to determine what his intentions
were. He referred them to various postings which obscured
the truth, and the police pretty much couldn't figure out who
was who (sockpuppets, etc), so they've backed off for now.

oh.

But if you, and any of the other thousands of people who
have been harrassed, impersonated, insulted, annoyed,
libeled, or in any way injured by this psychopath...then feel
free to make your comments and concerns known to the
Ellicott City, Md. police dept. in Howard County, Maryland,
phone number- 410-313-2200. Officer Immer is familiar
now with "Ari", or shall I say Phil, and needs to take your
statements.

Why not report this to the FBI, this is where this Phil needs to have
a seat.

Thanks again John. I advise the many thousands of
people who have been harrassed by Phil to call and
tell your story.

---
Mark

Full support here. Ari is a deviant. Not that you are much better,
btw.

/poosey
Old November 25th 10, 01:11 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
Mark

On Nov 24, 2:15*pm, PooseyII wrote:

Full support here. Ari is a deviant. Not that you are much better,
btw.

poosey

Poosey? Then why are you John Sisker in your
other posts? If this is really you, then you will see
that I called your cell phone tonight and left a short
message. Now...addressing your last sentence:

It's no surprise that you have a misperception of
me, given the thousands of post forgeries, misquotes,
misattributions, fake dialogues which weren't me,
and just a little silliness taken way out of context
and then embellished with fradulent evil additions...
all of which became a full time job for "ari silverstein"
so as to libel me. Yeah, no surprise.

Actually though, I'm a family man and church member.

My biggest internet fault is that I like to debate issues,
and will hit you over the head with the truth.
If you look at the header of this post and compare it
to anything troll-looking assigned to my name, I
believe you will see a disparity.

Happy Thanksgiving.

---
Mark4

Old November 25th 10, 12:09 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
Mark4

On Nov 24, 10:19*pm, "John Sisker" wrote:
"Mark" wrote in message

[...]

Was that you? I received a short message from Anderson, SC. Not sure why, or
what I am suppose to do with it.

Now if any of what Mark said that he found, in reference to Ari's real name
and address can be verified, just e-mail me privately with the information
and evidence. If it can indeed be confirmed, it would not be I that will be
contacting the Howard County Police Dept. in Maryland, but our business
attorney. This is what we have all been waiting for.

John Sisker
Ship-To-Shore Cruise Agency®http://www.shiptoshorecruise.com

Yes, that was me. I assumed that you would want
your attorney to join the army of others who are being
massed against this psychopath to finally see
justice served.

We will privately e mail you with what you need as
soon as my detectives and attorneys decide the
most effective way to prosecute and finish him.

---
Mark
Old November 25th 10, 09:03 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
PooseyII

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:11:17 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

On Nov 24, 2:15*pm, PooseyII wrote:

Full support here. Ari is a deviant. Not that you are much better,
btw.

poosey

Poosey? Then why are you John Sisker in your
other posts? If this is really you, then you will see
that I called your cell phone tonight and left a short
message.

Thanks for the call, I was eating.

Now...addressing your last sentence:

It's no surprise that you have a misperception of
me, given the thousands of post forgeries, misquotes,
misattributions, fake dialogues which weren't me,
and just a little silliness taken way out of context
and then embellished with fradulent evil additions...

I don't have any idea who you are other than a weirdo who is leaving
voicemails on my iPhone.

all of which became a full time job for "ari silverstein"
so as to libel me. Yeah, no surprise.

I'm Poosey.

Actually though, I'm a family man and church member.

Sure.

My biggest internet fault is that I like to debate issues,
and will hit you over the head with the truth.

A man Of Jesus.

If you look at the header of this post and compare it
to anything troll-looking assigned to my name, I
believe you will see a disparity.

Happy Thanksgiving.

---
Mark4

HT back at you.

/pooseyII
Old November 25th 10, 09:14 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
PooseyII

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:19:07 -0800, John Sisker wrote:

Was that you? I received a short message from Anderson, SC. Not sure why, or
what I am suppose to do with it.

call it? duh?

Now if any of what Mark said that he found, in reference to Ari's real name
and address can be verified, just e-mail me privately with the information
and evidence. If it can indeed be confirmed, it would not be I that will be
contacting the Howard County Police Dept. in Maryland, but our business
attorney. This is what we have all been waiting for.

a business attorney. wow. could get rough.

/pooseyII
Old November 25th 10, 09:25 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
Mark4[_2_]

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:19:07 -0800, John Sisker wrote:

Was that you? I received a short message from Anderson, SC. Not sure why, or
what I am suppose to do with it.

Now if any of what Mark said that he found, in reference to Ari's real name
and address can be verified, just e-mail me privately with the information
and evidence. If it can indeed be confirmed, it would not be I that will be
contacting the Howard County Police Dept. in Maryland, but our business
attorney. This is what we have all been waiting for.

John Sisker
Ship-To-Shore Cruise Agency®
http://www.shiptoshorecruise.com

Yes, that was me. I assumed that you would want
your attorney to join the army of others who are being
massed against this psychopath to finally see
justice served. It's an Army I tell you including
puppies and kittens.

We will privately e mail you with what you need as
soon as my detectives and attorneys decide the
most effective way to prosecute and finish him.

Note how I said "my" I own the legal and police systems
in my neck of South Carolina.

One or two or maybe two hundred people say, "Mark,
maybe you're obsessing". GODDAMIT I AM NOT

http://boardreader.com/thread/I_dare...5btXdfjvx.html

Mark
--
https://twitter.com/CorruptNutsac
http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze
Old November 26th 10, 08:30 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
Phil

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 19:19:07 -0800, John Sisker wrote:

Now if any of what Mark said that he found, in reference to Ari's real name

Phil.

and address

Ellicott City, Maryland (Arbutus actually)

can be verified, just e-mail me privately with the information
and evidence. If it can indeed be confirmed, it would not be I that will be
contacting the Howard County Police Dept. in Maryland,

No?

but our business attorney. This is what we have all been waiting
for.

All?
Old December 1st 10, 08:02 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,sci.physics
Ari Silverstein

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 16:25:13 -0500, Mark4 wrote:

Yes, that was me. I assumed that you would want
your attorney to join the army of others who are being
massed against this psychopath to finally see
justice served. It's an Army I tell you including
puppies and kittens.

NO, not Puppies and, and KITTENS!!!

We will privately e mail you with what you need as
soon as my detectives and attorneys decide the
most effective way to prosecute and finish him.

How's that going, btw?

Note how I said "my" I own the legal and police systems
in my neck of South Carolina.

One or two or maybe two hundred people say, "Mark,
maybe you're obsessing". GODDAMIT I AM NOT

http://boardreader.com/thread/I_dare...5btXdfjvx.html

Mark

No, no obsession noted there.

*ROFL*
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj

Cruise RPM setting john Piloting 22 October 18th 07 07:46 PM
Warrior cruise RPM settings lardsoup Piloting 35 October 9th 05 11:59 PM
Two Q's: Cruise Clearance, Searchable AIM Geo. Anderson Instrument Flight Rules 6 May 31st 04 08:24 PM
Cruise clearance Hankal Instrument Flight Rules 26 May 22nd 04 04:08 AM
WOT in cruise? Roger Long Owning 10 July 28th 03 08:00 AM