Second Call -- The 7th Annual Iowa City Fly-In Pool Party is July 25, 2009

Old June 3rd 09, 11:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Default Second Call -- The 7th Annual Iowa City Fly-In Pool Party is July 25, 2009

It's the only fly-in pool party in the world -- and you're invited!

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/iowa_city_pool_party.htm

And, don't forget our Wednesday Night North 40 get-together. As always, it
will be held at our campsite in the North 40. Admission (also as always)
will be a 6-pack of GOOD beer, preferably from your home base. (Extra
points are awarded if you can't see through it...)

Hope to see some of you guys and gals at OSH '09!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old June 4th 09, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
K M

On Jun 3, 4:28*pm, "Jay Honeck" wrote:
It's the only fly-in pool party in the world -- and you're invited!

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/iowa_city_pool_party.htm

And, don't forget our Wednesday Night North 40 get-together. *As always, it
will be held at our campsite in the North 40. *Admission (also as always)
will be a 6-pack of GOOD beer, preferably from your home base. *(Extra
points are awarded if you can't see through it...)

Hope to see some of you guys and gals at OSH '09!
--

Jay,
I know you and I have exchanged words and yea , I feel a bit stupid .
Gotta tell ya its nice of you to invite everyone to your parties . On
the outside chance that I will make OSH this year Ill stop in . Thanks
FB
Old June 4th 09, 10:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jay Honeck[_2_]

On the outside chance that I will make OSH this year Ill stop in.

Sounds like a good plan!

:-)
--
Jay Honeck